Ag Awards
Notifications
Login
en

UK Casino Club: 25% up to $100, 2nd Deposit Bonus

7.47
Bonus Details
More bonus details More details
  • Restricted Countries

    • Afghanistan
    • Albania
    • Angola
    • Armenia
    • Asia
    • Australia [8]
      • Australian Capital Territory
      • New South Wales
      • Northern Territory
      • Queensland
      • South Australia
      • Tasmania
      • Victoria
      • Western Australia
    • Azerbaijan
    • Bangladesh
    • Belarus
    • Belgium
    • Benin
    • Bhutan
    • Bolivia
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
    • Burkina Faso
    • Burundi
    • Cape Verde
    • Central African Republic
    • Chad
    • Christmas Island
    • Comoros
    • Congo
    • Congo - Brazzaville
    • Congo - Kinshasa
    • Cyprus
    • Côte d’Ivoire
    • Democratic Republic of Congo
    • Denmark
    • Dominica
    • Dominican Republic
    • East Timor
    • Equatorial Guinea
    • Eritrea
    • Ethiopia
    • France
    • Germany
    • Guinea
    • Guinea-Bissau
    • Hong Kong
    • Hungary
    • Iran
    • Iraq
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Kiribati
    • Kyrgyzstan
    • Liberia
    • Libya
    • Lithuania
    • Malawi
    • Maldives
    • Malta
    • Mauritania
    • Mayotte
    • Metropolitan France
    • Micronesia
    • Myanmar [Burma]
    • Nauru
    • Netherlands
    • Netherlands Antilles
    • Niger
    • Nigeria
    • Niue
    • Norfolk Island
    • North Korea
    • Pakistan
    • Palau
    • Papua New Guinea
    • Peru
    • Philippines
    • Pitcairn Islands
    • Portugal
    • Romania
    • Rwanda
    • Serbia
    • Sierra Leone
    • Singapore
    • Somalia
    • South Africa
    • South Sudan
    • Spain
    • Sudan
    • Sweden
    • Syria
    • Taiwan
    • Tajikistan
    • Uganda
    • United Kingdom
    • United States [56]
      • Alabama
      • Alaska
      • American Samoa
      • Arizona
      • Arkansas
      • California
      • Colorado
      • Connecticut
      • Delaware
      • District of Columbia
      • Florida
      • Georgia(US)
      • Guam
      • Hawaii
      • Idaho
      • Illinois
      • Indiana
      • Iowa
      • Kansas
      • Kentucky
      • Louisiana
      • Maine
      • Maryland
      • Massachusetts
      • Michigan
      • Minnesota
      • Mississippi
      • Missouri
      • Montana
      • Nebraska
      • Nevada
      • New Hampshire
      • New Jersey
      • New Mexico
      • New York
      • North Carolina
      • North Dakota
      • Northern Mariana Islands
      • Ohio
      • Oklahoma
      • Oregon
      • Pennsylvania
      • Puerto Rico
      • Rhode Island
      • South Carolina
      • South Dakota
      • Tennessee
      • Texas
      • U.S. Virgin Islands
      • Utah
      • Vermont
      • Virginia
      • Washington
      • West Virginia
      • Wisconsin
      • Wyoming
    • Western Sahara
    • Zimbabwe
  • Cashable

Suggest an edit

Reviews by Players

RATE BONUS AND WRITE A REVIEW

Write a review
yapro 790 reviews
Belarus
Message
Reviewed on July 31, 2014

LIKED

Uk casino club it is casino rewards branded casino, and therefore you really can expect great service from this casino, I never notice any bad practice from this casino to me, and casino never try to steal my money by any way, which is the most important thing in case of online casino for me.

Second deposit bonus at this casino is pretty low, but like I am always say low bonuses does not mean anything bad, I am many time was able to have nice profit from bonuses with like 25% or 50% boost only, so does not lose your chances and try to play with low bonuses too. At uk casino club with your second deposit you will get 25% bonus, which is cashable and can be claimed with just little deposit of 10$.

Wagering requirements for this bonus is typical for casino rewards group, it is x 30 bonus and I think it is reasonable one and very decent wagering requirements, casino show us that it does not want us to lose, it just want to give some playtime.
I make 40$ deposit and was able to claim 10$ of bonus funds, which was credited to my account immediately after deposit, so I was able to start playing without waiting till my bonus will be credited. With 50$ starting balance I decide to try dolphin coast slot with lowest possible bet 0.50, it is so high because this monster slot has 1024 paylines, and it is always interesting and nice to play it. Unfortunately I just got mad like it always happens and after feature which paid me low I just increase betsize to one dollar, but since variance here is ultra high I am just quickly lost.

I rate this bonus with 7 stars, you can claim it without any fear, it is low bonus, but honest, and it is not so hard to complete wr for it.

Why are you reporting this review?

RATE BONUS AND WRITE A REVIEW
150 characters left for pros 150 characters left for cons

Time to Check your email!

You are recognised as Casino Representative. We sent an email to with registration link, please click that link in order to complete the registration.

By subscribing you are certifying that you are over the age of 18.

Sign up for +100 No Deposit Spins!

This offer is not applicable to residents of Great Britain.

By subscribing you are certifying that you have reviewed and accepted our updated Privacy and Cookie Policy