icon Ag awards
icon
Login
cocopop3011

Winner Screenshots under x100 your bet!

I reckon. 

The reels on pixie wings come in single symbols and stacked also.

I think its so low because it pays out more often then most or something. 

Ive had 2 of those full screens highest symbols on 5 free spins. Not many will do that.

Okay, got you. I haven't played the game as yet, so I know nuts about it, hehehe.

In fact, none of the Pixie games have caught my interest so far anyway.  :p

Nice...very nice...but very nice in the wrong thread, I'm afraid, Kris, hehehe.  :p

Although I'm not the biggest Starburst fan, lately I've been playing it quite a bit and it can give small but boosting wins. Still remember Guru's story how from 0.01 balance he managed to get to 900$ withdrawal.. I just don't like the fact that you're no longer able to adjust bet lines, used to work great for clearing balance.

8 hours ago, blondie said:

Although I'm not the biggest Starburst fan, lately I've been playing it quite a bit and it can give small but boosting wins. Still remember Guru's story how from 0.01 balance he managed to get to 900$ withdrawal.. I just don't like the fact that you're no longer able to adjust bet lines, used to work great for clearing balance.

I've always been a fan of Starburst and it is still the game I turn to one my balance reaches under £5. It's got me from a low balance to a big balance many times and is fantastic for wagering I think. I don't think we will ever forget Guru's story! 

Here it is - From 0.01 to 900.01 OR How Guru met Lady Luck again!

20 hours ago, blondie said:

11 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I've always been a fan of Starburst and it is still the game I turn to one my balance reaches under £5. It's got me from a low balance to a big balance many times and is fantastic for wagering I think. I don't think we will ever forget Guru's story! 

Here it is - From 0.01 to 900.01 OR How Guru met Lady Luck again!

Oh, thank you so much ladies for reminding me about one of the greatest moments of my gambling ever! 🌹