Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leandrozenon
    Newest Member
    Leandrozenon

• No registered users viewing this page.

Do You Actually Use The Gamble Feature?

Feeshmon

1 hour ago, Feeshmon said:

Hey guys so I’m wondering if anyone really uses the “Gamble” Feature on slots? I have personally stayed away from it, but recently have been tempted to try it out. Any thoughts??

Nope! Back years ago I tried it a few times but never ever even entertain the idea now. You'll always end up losing imo. 

Any of those double up gambles (including with video poker) can be great if you pick correctly (usually let you gamble up to 5 times so 32x your initial amount, and can win you a lot but the risk is if you run badly then you could get tilted. You have a 50/50 chance (so take your time don't rush) so if you get into the groove, into a clairvoyant mode then sure but if you are picking the opposites then stay away it's not your day.

I was at a club one time and seen one old guy using the gambles to win about 800. He was generous enough to give an old lady beggar a fiver (she had lost all her money on the slots and was going around begging others for money, then after she was given the fiver she was playing the slots again on onlya few lines per spin to make the money last, just to get her slot fix).

Another time at another club I saw a Chinese couple pausing for long periods between the red/black gambles as they discussed between themselves on what the next colour is going to be. I asked them some questions about it what their highest amounts they gambled etc.

Also does anyone remember that with video poker machines there were times when at pubs if you got royal flush you could get people to offer you the amount that you won and a little extra/or free beer so that they can then take over the machine and they can have a gamble feature go on it and double it or more.

Used to use double up feature on Break Da Bank Again quite often, especially when the balance is off to a dead end. Even had some incredible come-backs doubling up and up wins in excess of dollar... 

That's pretty much all the gambling I've done on modern video slots. As for the old gambling machines...Man, I better keep silent, cause everyone  who ever touched such a machine knows doubling is in fact the core nature there. :D

I only gamble whatever small win that I got to make it sufficient enough for one more spin...otherwise, I would NEVER gamble away my real money wins for anything bigger. Always be satisfied with what has been given to you...greediness is a damned trait! 😜

17 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I only gamble whatever small win that I got to make it sufficient enough for one more Spin...otherwise, I would NEVER gamble away my real money wins for anything bigger. Always be satisfied with what has been given to you...greediness is a damned trait! 😜

Well said, dear Afi! I never use it because I’ve always lost when I have and I actually find it really boring anyway. But also agree to this! If you’ve already won, take it!!

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Well said, dear Afi! I never use it because I’ve always Lost when I have and I actually find it really boring anyway. But also agree to this! If you’ve already won, take it!!

When I used to play slots (now I don't except for the occasional free promo/loyalty spins/free bonuses), but back when I used to on both landbased and online I would sometimes get into sessions where I would use the gamble feature at even the higher stakes, it's so good when you do a successful gamble or two or three but the pain of a loss is quite bad too (I would stay away from the quadruple), a few years ago there was a time I was playing Agent Jane Blonde had my bet raised to 1.80e and got a feature during which I had 3 retriggers and it paid 86xBet, at the time I was down a fair bit during the session so I had the idea to use gamble feature and attempt to double it went for it and doubled it I think with black. turned it into a 172xBet payout and shot into profitland. The gamble feature is fair 50/50, there was a case at some club where this player kept betting on the same colour and kept winning and the club tried to claim that it was a malfunction and that the machine was not being random on the gambles, dunno how the case ended up or if it was really a malfunction. But it is possible to get many reds or blacks in a row so anything is possible just like in roulette.

38 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

When I used to play slots (now I don't except for the occasional free promo/loyalty spins/free bonuses), but back when I used to on both landbased and online I would sometimes get into sessions where I would use the gamble feature at even the higher stakes, it's so good when you do a successful gamble or two or three but the pain of a loss is quite bad too (I would stay away from the quadruple), a few years ago there was a time I was playing Agent Jane Blonde had my bet raised to 1.80e and got a feature during which I had 3 retriggers and it paid 86xBet, at the time I was down a fair bit during the session so I had the idea to use gamble feature and attempt to double it went for it and doubled it I think with black. turned it into a 172xBet payout and shot into profitland. The gamble feature is fair 50/50, there was a case at some club where this player kept betting on the same colour and kept winning and the club tried to claim that it was a malfunction and that the machine was not being random on the gambles, dunno how the case ended up or if it was really a malfunction. But it is possible to get many reds or blacks in a row so anything is possible just like in Roulette.

When you're on a lucky streak, ANYTHING can become possible! On bad days, NOTHING would work out! 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...