Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BrAE86
    Newest Member
    BrAE86

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

49 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

did see in the activity feed someone else bought merch.

btw those epic chests you get for getting a high placing in tourneys or from unlocking during the social pass, have been just a epic fail, with avatars. maybe sometimes a ticket but mostly avatars. wonder what chance in a 1000 someone gets cash out of them. cause it says on the rare lootbox for example that you could get cash in it. Contains rare items and perhaps some free cash prizes? maybe a 1 in 1000 chance.... otherwise only avatars.

1 in 1000 chance? Nah bro...more like 1 in 100,000 chance! Whenever I got on that cash spin, I would end up getting a lousy blardy ticket or some coins. Have probably done about 50 of those cash chance spins...so may need another 99,950 spins...if I'm lucky!!! 😝

just bought one rare prize wheel and got a useless lootbox to reveal a useless avatar

then went and bought another rare prizewheel, and it levele up and then a lootbox reveals avatar!

then lastly bought another rare prizewheel and again it gave a useless lootbox to reveal a useless avatar.

4500 coins wasted to get useless avatars. down to 195 balance.

2 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

just bought one rare prize wheel and got a useless lootbox to reveal a useless avatar

then went and bought another rare prizewheel, and it levele up and then a lootbox reveals avatar!

then lastly bought another rare prizewheel and again it gave a useless lootbox to reveal a useless avatar.

4500 coins wasted to get useless avatars. down to 195 balance.

Take my word for this bro...DON'T BUY THOSE WHEEL SPINS!!! Getting them from the daily/weekly sign-ins have always given me much better prizes!

this pragmatic play milkshake should be able to bring even Afi to the yard.

Get ready to gear up for greatness and prepare to become champion of the challenge, because the first-ever World Slots Championship is coming, and it’s set to become the real game-changer of the century within the Social Tournaments  universe!  

Prepare to be thunderstruck by the €100,000 prize pool, where the winner will be leaving with €20,000! 

Save the dates, as the first round of qualifying tournaments will get off to a flying start from 20th to 24th October 2021, running for 5 days, where you’ll have a LIMITLESS number of chances to retry and make it count! 

You’ll want to fight for the finalist status, since only 1000 of the finalists from various groups of the regional qualifiers will earn their golden ticket to the next fortune-filled fight, which will begin on the 4th of December 2021. 

1st Round of Qualifier Tournaments – Starts 20-24th October 2021 (Varying start times apply – please check the homepage.) 

Qualifying Game: Floating Dragon Hold & Spin  

10 hours ago, Flatzem said:
this pragmatic play milkshake should be able to bring even Afi to the yard.

Get ready to gear up for greatness and prepare to become champion of the challenge, because the first-ever World slots Championship is coming, and it’s set to become the real game-changer of the century within the Social Tournaments  universe!  

Prepare to be Thunderstruck by the €100,000 prize pool, where the winner will be leaving with €20,000! 

Save the dates, as the first round of qualifying tournaments will get off to a flying start from 20th to 24th October 2021, running for 5 days, where you’ll have a LIMITLESS number of chances to retry and make it count! 

You’ll want to fight for the finalist status, since only 1000 of the finalists from various groups of the regional qualifiers will earn their golden ticket to the next fortune-filled fight, which will begin on the 4th of December 2021. 

1st Round of Qualifier Tournaments – Starts 20-24th October 2021 (Varying start times apply – please check the homepage.) 

Qualifying Game: Floating Dragon Hold & Spin  

Guess what bro? I got that email yesterday, read it, then DELETED IT!!! 😜

Participate in that world-class tournament? No way! It's more of Pragmatic's HYPE for world recognition!!! I simply don't trust Pragmatic, I simply don't trust how they run the competitions, I don't believe in those incredibly huge wins that players seem to be getting on each and every tournament...everything is completely UNREAL! 

They talk of a WORLD slots tournament (bit like the Yanks annoyingly referring to a World Series when it doesn't make it past Utah), yet,  a lot of country restrictions 😁

Not quite all the world. 

Same for Universe....the Universe must stop at the English Channel (to be fair, after Brexit there are a lot who think it does). 🤪

8 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Nice! What's your balance now?

So what is the most lucrative prize you can win from the prize wheel?

balance is 10.5k, and prizes you can win from the prize wheel is a new car.... j/k.....  tickets or coins or lootboxes, the best wheel is legendary : costs 6000 coins.

Legendary Prize Wheel
Ahh, the famous Legendary Wheel! Win up to a crazy 45000 Coins to spend on more Wheels or in the Store. If you are lucky you could even win up to €75 in Free Cash Prizes. Dare to Spin?

20 hours ago, Flatzem said:

free rare prize wheel for logging in reward

spun it and got coins but it then landed on the lowest amount possible 1500 sigh

free1500coins.png.f536f59e10c1a2b21ddc8354508e21e7.png

stat update

Tourneys played: 200

Number of times placed in top 500: 35 (8 of them were top 100)

Best 3 placings: 20th, 36th, 38th.

Max Multiplier hit: x802.4

Total Winnings €0

Rankings are getting better! I reckon you'll be getting a cash prize soon, sorry what position did you sa you need to be at least to win a prize?

55 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Rankings are getting better! I reckon you'll be getting a cash prize soon, sorry what position did you say you need to be at least to win a prize?

the monthly tourneys (8K EUR prizepool)  you need to be in top 450 to get a cash prize (minimum cash prize is 10eur and top is 300eur) (tickets cost 1250 coins, can win ticket via free qualifier tourneys (4 per day) or via prize wheel or via social pass or lootboxes)

the weekly tourneys (2K EUR prizepool) you need to be in top 175 to get a cash prize (minimum cash prize is 10eur and top is 100eur) (tickets cost 3000 coins , can win a ticket in a free qualifer tourneys (4 per day) or via prize wheels or lootboxes [2000 coins]), weekly lootbox can also be won in the weekly qualifer tourneys (4 per day).

the 400eur free tourneys (daily) you need to be in top 25 to get a cash prize, minimum cash prize is 10eur and top is 75eur

the 200eur free tourneys (4 times a day) you need to be in top 15 to get a cash prize, minimum cash prize is 10eur and top is 30eur

the 250eur daily tourneys (Mon to Fri)  you need to be in top 25 to get a cash prize and all top 25 get 10eur each. (tickets cost 2200 coins or can win a ticket via prize wheels or via lootboxes [1800 coins])

bought 6 rare prize wheels (6 x 1500=9000 coins), was going to stop after 1 !..... but I couldn't stop buying them..... and what did I get not once did it land on coins or level up,,,, all of it was lootbox or tickets. wed/fri/golden ticket...... these would be valued at 2200+2200+1250 coins = 5650.. so I really just got ripped off 3350 coins..... but the other 3 times when it landed on the rip off lootbox it gave just those lame avatars, one of them being a legendary gold fish tho. only my 2nd ever legendary avatar. I have 4 epics, 7 rare, 29 commons. anyways back to saving coins again. dropped from 13010 to 4010. and that bigger bass bonanza for the monthly tourney had 10 goes on it already but not landed anything good enough. wheres that 4000x fish not seen it anywhere.

update:

using the golden ticket gave me another 300 spins (11th attempt) on bigger bass and and had 4 features and during the 3rd the 4000x fish showed up but no fisherman on that spin.

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Looks like it's more disappointing news and update from you bro. 😝

I never liked the original Big Bass game...never got any big win on it...so the Bigger Bass can only be a bigger lie for me! 😜

One day his posts are going to say he won the top prize, right Flatzem? I have faith, I really do 🙂 

2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

One day his posts are going to say he won the top prize, right Flatzem? I have faith, I really do 🙂 

I wish him all the best and all the luck...which I simply couldn't get. 😜