Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    matthewclaire
    Newest Member
    matthewclaire

• No registered users viewing this page.

Monopoly Megaways

Oh, man oh man.....

BTG's last release of the year. 

It's exclusive on Sky Vegas and Pokerstars. Be warned - PS's version is, as BTG are becoming a bit famous for, glitchy: it's showing you have got the bonus, when you haven't and then it disappears. Do BTG quality test their releases? I doubt it.

Anyway; keep it short:

- starting bet 20p

- move round the board, adding houses to each property. You can add one/two etc houses depending on how many consecutive wins you get (for this reason, you won't see as many as Bonanza).In theory you can get the bonus  on one spin BUT like BTG's you don't want it too soon as what you collect adds to the multipliers etc within the game, so going into the bonus on the first spin is rubbish. Hello UKGC?

- Can get onto the bonus with either the chance card or by collecting enough houses that you build a hotel. Start on 8 spins and adds more depending if you've collected the stations. You add multipliers depending on if you land on those properties you've houses on (and why you want to hold out as long as possible before getting the bonus) - land on one with 2 and your multi goes from 3 to 5 etc. 3 spins added for each station you land on.

Few other things like chance can give a shot at max megaways.

Overall: i got the board 3/4 times; max was 25x .

Personally i find it entirely gimmicky. It's a game you'll try for a few but not be bothered to sit through again. Wish BTG would stop making these, but i suppose they're going something different...

But no, not for me - give me a decent paying 9 liner any day. We'll still be talking about DOA in the future, this nonsense, not so much

1 hour ago, pinnit2015 said:

Oh, man oh man.....

BTG's last release of the year. 

It's exclusive on Sky Vegas and Pokerstars. Be warned - PS's version is, as BTG are becoming a bit famous for, glitchy: it's showing you have got the bonus, when you haven't and then it disappears. Do BTG quality test their releases? I doubt it.

Anyway; keep it short:

- starting bet 20p

- move round the board, adding houses to each property. You can add one/two etc houses depending on how many consecutive wins you get (for this reason, you won't see as many as Bonanza).In theory you can get the bonus  on one Spin BUT like BTG's you don't want it too soon as what you collect adds to the multipliers etc within the game, so going into the bonus on the first Spin is rubbish. Hello UKGC?

- Can get onto the bonus with either the chance card or by collecting enough houses that you build a hotel. Start on 8 spins and adds more depending if you've collected the stations. You add multipliers depending on if you land on those properties you've houses on (and why you want to Hold out as long as possible before getting the bonus) - land on one with 2 and your Multi goes from 3 to 5 etc. 3 spins added for each station you land on.

Few other things like chance can give a shot at max megaways.

Overall: i got the board 3/4 times; max was 25x .

Personally i find it entirely gimmicky. It's a game you'll try for a few but not be bothered to sit through again. Wish BTG would stop making these, but i suppose they're going something different...

But no, not for me - give me a decent paying 9 liner any day. We'll still be talking about DOA in the future, this nonsense, not so much

My head almost exploded just reading that! I am still yet to play an BGT games and this doesn't sound like one that would appeal to me either. I'm a suker for the more traditional video slot.