Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Karramba94
    Newest Member
    Karramba94

• No registered users viewing this page.

Ozzy Osbourne - Anyone Excited?

Hey guys

Just thought I'd check in to see if we have any Ozzy fans here ready for tomorrows launch from NetEnt? I've had a quick peak at the game. Personally, on first glance it doesn't look like a game that would particulary appeal to me but not many of their music themed games have in the past. We'll see I guess.

here is something about Sharon Osbourne (Ozzy's wife) that some might not know.

Back in 2011, Sharon Osbourne told a guffawing female talk show audience she thought it was “quite fabulous” that a woman had cut off the p.e.n.i.s of her husband and thrown it into the waste disposal because he had filed for divorce.  The footage of Osbourne laughing at the idea of a man having his p.e.n.i.s amputated and shredded in the waste disposal shows her grinning and making little spinning movements with her fingers as her co-presenter describes what happened, yet somehow she still has a career. It’s pretty clear what would have happened to a male celebrity if he made an equivalent joke about women on daytime television.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:35 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys

Just thought I'd check in to see if we have any Ozzy fans here ready for tomorrows launch from NetEnt? I've had a quick peak at the game. Personally, on first glance it doesn't look like a game that would particulary appeal to me but not many of their music themed games have in the past. We'll see I guess.

How is it cocopop ?? Is it just a reskin of another game we should already know ? Motorhead was a bit of a dud wasn't it, so not particularly excited unfortunately :(

19 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Got a hit at least

image.thumb.jpeg.e61cb1fc62cb4b11f6da8f49f465724c.jpeg

I played it last night too and was about to report here. Didn't win anything near that, in fact nothing even over 50x and not a single win from the Scatter respins - very different to how they make it look in the video. It's certainly not my kind of game, not sure I'll ever play it again tbh.

How Netent make Vikings and DOA and Wild Turkey and Creature... yet trot out this low paying guff will go to the grave with me.

Give it a run and it did the normal Netent variance of chipping away until your balance was zero. The two scatter thing is just blurgh, the paytable kinda sucks but worst of all the games boring. 

Apart from all that, it’s fantastic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2020 at 5:09 AM, imanorange said:

I've played this slot quite a few times with some decent hits of between 100x to 300x playing 40 Thai Baht a Spin. I believe I have a screenshot or two somewhere. I'll dig through my collection and post it here.

Yes, please do we would love to see them.