Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Edjucke
    Newest Member
    Edjucke

• No registered users viewing this page.

Well well well! We were only talking about sequels the other day and looked what's popped its head up! You all know I'm a fan of MG's 9-liners always have been. Now, Agent Jane Blonde is probably one of my least played ones however I've still had some cracking wins on it over the years!

I've literally only just seen the sequel so haven't had chance to play it yet but might just have to make a deposit tomorrow to try it. Anyone else given it a bash yet?

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Well well well! We were only talking about sequels the other day and looked what's popped its head up! You all know I'm a fan of MG's 9-liners always have been. Now, Agent Jane Blonde is probably one of my least played ones however I've still had some cracking wins on it over the years!

I've literally only just seen the sequel so haven't had chance to Play it yet but might just have to make a deposit tomorrow to try it. Anyone else given it a bash yet?

It's horrific - honestly wouldn't bother wasting a penny on it. Really looks like MG have thrown in the towel with their releases, it's like they can't even be arsed anymore. 

Injecting heroin into your eyeballs would be a more pleasant experience than having a half hour session on it ?

38 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

It's horrific - honestly wouldn't bother wasting a penny on it. Really looks like MG have thrown in the towel with their releases, it's like they can't even be arsed anymore. 

Injecting heroin into your eyeballs would be a more pleasant experience than having a half hour session on it ?

Aww you're joking! Even though I never expected much from this new generation of MG I was hoping this game would be better. Ahh well, I'll still give it a bash but won't be wasting my entire deposit on it then.

Gave it a good 500ish spins session and unfortunately could confirm all the previous feedback from our fellow forum members... :( 

The game itself is not bad in terms of graphics but that's all. Nothing original though when it comes to features, payouts are poor to say the least, non-existing chance of a decent win at all. Yet another huge disappointment from MG.  

• 1 month later...

very disappointing with what they have done with this game (it's almost a crime, a deliberate sabotage) as am a fan of the original.

tested it with playmoney and it sucked so bad but then later on during bonus wagering I still gave it a chance anyway (bad idea) and it was even worse than during the play money run and gave it a go with 108 spins to return a disgusting 46% and not only that but on the last spin when I had a re-spin feature with two symbols on the first two reels the game  (they were positioned to guarantee wins) decided it would crash and gave one of those unable to connect to server errors, reloading the game didn't resume so it just took the money and in playcheck it also was missing that spin. As a result the balance took a dive and was unable to complete bonus wagering so it was partially responsible for that. (wins on Tunzamunni 80xBet and a Bonanza feature 328xBet (reached a 15x multiplier and landed lots of green gems)(my first ever feature on that game in my first ever play on it (278th spin)) had put me in a position to give some hope in completing the bonus wagering. (but then AJBR and a couple of other garbage MG slots decided to ruin it), so I will never ever play AJBR  again., it has to be one of MG's worst pieces of *****.