Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tanjaz
    Newest Member
    Tanjaz

• No registered users viewing this page.

Win ration based weekly Oshi.io Tournaments

Do you still remember our revolutionary Build Your Own Bonus feature? Well, we at Oshi.io are always trying to bring you the best and unique features and do things differently. On the other hand we want to hear you out, our customers.

So when you were asking for tournaments we brought you tournaments! But we did it differently. We all hate wagering tournaments where you can only win if you are willing to spend a fortune. That's why our new weekly tournaments are unique and there are based on your win-ration!

The Oshi Tournaments are exciting slot and blackjack competitions. The goal is to win as many points within a certain amount of time. Player with the most points at the end wins. All points are given on how much you win relative to your bet size. I.e. : You Bet 1mBTC, win 1000mBTC, Player2: Bets 1000mBTC, wins 3000mBTC. You have a bigger win as compared to your bet, you're the winner! There is a new round every week starting on Monday!

Oshi-race.PNG

Key features:

• 7 days lasting
  • Prize pool of 200-500€ every week
  • Up to 20 winners
  • No wager cash prizes
  • NOT a wagering tournament
  • Your luck is the only thing that matters

It's also important to say that this topic is not just an ad. I belive it's a great place to get feed back and your opinion on this and tournaments in general, as well as discuss about all of this stuff. For example - we are considering very short (just a few hours) long tournaments, maybe even combined with some kind of tournaments spree. What do you think about it? Anyway, you are of course welcome to try our tournaments or at least take a closer look and let us and the others know what do you think about it.

Don't forget that there is a new round starting just in an hour.

Cheers, Your OshiHugo

Edited by cocopop3011
External link removed!

Do you still remember our revolutionary Build Your Own Bonus feature? Well, we at Oshi.io are always trying to bring you the best and unique features and do things differently. On the other hand we want to hear you out, our customers.

So when you were asking for tournaments we brought you tournaments! But we did it differently. We all hate wagering tournaments where you can only win if you are willing to spend a fortune. That's why our new weekly tournaments are unique and there are based on your win-ration!

The Oshi Tournaments are exciting slot and blackjack competitions. The goal is to win as many points within a certain amount of time. Player with the most points at the end wins. All points are given on how much you win relative to your bet size. I.e. : You Bet 1mBTC, win 1000mBTC, Player2: Bets 1000mBTC, wins 3000mBTC. You have a bigger win as compared to your bet, you're the winner! There is a new round every week starting on Monday!

Oshi-race.PNG

Key features:

• 7 days lasting
  • Prize pool of 200-500€ every week
  • Up to 20 winners
  • No wager cash prizes
  • NOT a wagering tournament
  • Your luck is the only thing that matters

+

It's also important to say that this topic is not just an ad. I belive it's a great place to get feed back and your opinion on this and tournaments in general, as well as discuss about all of this stuff. For example - we are considering very short (just a few hours) long tournaments, maybe even combined with some kind of tournaments spree. What do you think about it? Anyway, you are of course welcome to try our tournaments or at least take a closer look and let us and the others know what do you think about it.

Don't forget that there is a new round starting just in an hour.

Cheers, Your OshiHugo

Great stuff!

So can you only play in bitcoins?

This week's tournament has just began and there is a player with more than 20 000 points! wow. I mean last week's round was won with just 6 000 points.

Do you think that this can be beaten? And what do you think about win-ration based tournaments in general? 

This week's tournament has just began and there is a player with more than 20 000 points! wow. I mean last week's round was won with just 6 000 points.

Do you think that this can be beaten? And what do you think about win-ration based tournaments in general? 

I wish I could give my feedback since I asked you to create this thread  :p But I'm not a tournament player, however I know we have some here so I hope they can reply. Are they going down well with your players?

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I could give my feedback since I asked you to create this thread  :p But I'm not a tournament player, however I know we have some here so I hope they can reply. Are they going down well with your players?

Oh yes, Coco! We are getting great responses. The best thing about tournaments is that you don't actually have to do anything,you just play, so there has been a few players who didint even know abou them and then won. The new round just started, so you are welcome to try.

Oh yes, Coco! We are getting great responses. The best thing about tournaments is that you don't actually have to do anything,you just play, so there has been a few players who didint even know abou them and then won. The new round just started, so you are welcome to try.

Well I wish I could but UK players are still restricted aren't they?