Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    matthewclaire
    Newest Member
    matthewclaire

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

What bothers me though is that almost a month later Leo is still to solve the issue with his over-payment. Kinda worrying me to be honest, but I still keep hope he'll manage to sort out the verification issues with Skrill and do the right thing eventually. 

Yeah Unlike him - But I could not access my funds last month as well for about 1 days - Had to verify my account, but all my docs took a couple of hours to be approved, so It was basically just a day of down time to be honest.

I am sure he will come around, unless he is on a winning spree.

What bothers me though is that almost a month later Leo is still to solve the issue with his over-payment. Kinda worrying me to be honest, but I still keep hope he'll manage to sort out the verification issues with Skrill and do the right thing eventually.

Well... he could transfer those funds to me for a example and i would transferred them right away,is that an option Guru? If yes,i would be happy to help  :) or its the same ???

Well... he could transfer those funds to me for a example and i would transferred them right away,is that an option Guru? If yes,i would be happy to help  :) or its the same ???

Thanks for offering to help, however the issue is that he was unable to access his account and order the payment back due to required Skrill account verification. Was hoping that verification would be over by now, but since there are no news yet from Leo I guess that's still an ongoing issue... :( 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya! 

Here comes the summary for the September edition of the AskGamblers games Review contest.          :)

Afi4wins - 1 review

Fiekie247- 5 reviews

In case you need further assistance with any of our paid contest, please send me a PM and I'll make sure to assist asap. 

Thank you for participating and happy spinning!      :good:

Heya! 

Here comes the summary for the September edition of the AskGamblers games Review contest.          :)

Afi4wins - 1 review

Fiekie247- 5 reviews

In case you need further assistance with any of our paid contest, please send me a PM and I'll make sure to assist asap. 

Thank you for participating and happy spinning!      :good:

Thanks V

Do you think we will be happy spinning this afternoon still or monday?

• 3 weeks later...
  • cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!