Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gambloor75
    Newest Member
    Gambloor75

• No registered users viewing this page.

Big Wins

Icymod

I decided to open the floor to this topic. To anyone that has made a big win on Video Pokers regardless of the software used (Microgaming, Playtech, RTG etc.) please post a photo that won you at least $200 but it cannot be from a $100 or max bet (although max betting is allowed as long as the win is monumental or 10x bigger), it must be a smaller but reasonable bet (ie. $10, $12.50, $25). I will start with this screenshot that gave me $2000 when accidently hitting the Double Button on Video Pokers in Platinum Play. Unfortunately I was too busy and too excited that I forgot to copy my screenshot after the $2000 win so instead I only have the before shot before I doubled to $2000. Here is the screenshot of my Royal Flush win on $12.50 bet! I hope everyone can share a great screenshot and I am looking forward to seeing your Big Wins!!!!

post-10999-0-24917300-1362009702_thumb.jpg

Congrats on your winning lcymod! :good:

But we already have thread dedicated to winnings - Show time - let's see your winner screenshots! :unknw: There is no need to make separate threads for type of kind of gambling machines, but to show the other members what we have achieved. ;)

Are you planning to take this down anytime soon? :shok: Otherwise I will continue to post here or there at your suggestion if you'd prefer ;)