Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

AUGUST FORUM CONTEST WIN A SHARE OF $250

My biggest bet ever was a 400eur bonus buy on San Quentin slot. I've done it a couple of times, 99% of the times it's been a bad decision aside from the one time I managed to actually make a nice profit. But as for regular stakes, I think once I was wagering a bonus ages ago with 4eur stakes, but that's about it.

FINAL DRAW Entries:

Here are the entries going into the final draw, if you disagree please let me know within the next hour or so. However, if I don't get chance to draw this tonight it will be tomorrow.

@Afi4wins 9 Entries

@Blackjax 10 Entries

@Flatzem 10 Entries

@Fiekie247 6 Entries

@blondie 3 Entries

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

something around 28 quid something on Avalon multiplayer ?

Correct! Although £38 a spin was the maximum. I'm so annoyed I don't have those screenshots, I remember using a FlickR account but I recently gained access and can't find any, unless I didn't have a screenshot tool then I don't remember. Won £5K and lost £4k that day!

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Correct! Although £38 a Spin was the maximum. I'm so annoyed I don't have those screenshots, I remember using a FlickR account but I recently gained access and can't find any, unless I didn't have a screenshot tool then I don't remember. Won £5K and Lost £4k that day!

wait you won 5K then dropped 4K , so still up 1K for the day? at least it wasnt won 5K then drop 5K to be 0 for the day....

wait you won 5K then dropped 4K , so still up 1K for the day? at least it wasnt won 5K then drop 5K to be 0 for the day....

Yeah still won £1K but could have won £4K started chasing the losses and reverse withdrawing in £500 increments.