Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

What you guys think about the new Moon Princess 100

The Christmas edition was seriously highly volatile compare to the original, but last night I had a go at the Moon Princess 100 and I must add, I really liked it.

7 spins and had Bonus with x200 win, easily. This one can get you multiplier up to 100x

716950683_MoonPrincess100.thumb.JPG.1c182e189a2164dea5b98808892de4f3.JPG

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I was going to create a topic on this yesterday but I thought someone from AG team might be up to it. Didn't want to steal their thunder.

The '100' signifies the Multiplier and total number of spins right. The multiplier can go upto 100 plus the total number of free spins. Amazing upgrade.

Please don't ever worry about that, if you have a topic to create please carry on 🙂 

As far as I am concerned never playing this slot ever again. Lost around $500 on my first try. Horrible base game plus bonus never paid more than 100x. I got around 15 bonus on this slot. I had more than 3 sessions were I did not get a bonus for more than 500 spins. Moon princess was way better than this.

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

As far as I am concerned never playing this slot ever again. Lost around $500 on my first try. Horrible base game plus bonus never paid more than 100x. I got around 15 bonus on this slot. I had more than 3 sessions were I did not get a bonus for more than 500 spins. Moon princess was way better than this.

what stakes?

3 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Started from 20 cents went upto 80 cents. Raised after every 500 to 600 spins. Then did not go higher than 80 cents 

you say you had about 15 bonuses on it without a 100x, I had 15 bonuses on Golden Ticket 2 (another PnG) slot and have not broken the 100x win yet. (best only at 84.45x).

Okay, so I wanted to leave this in my review, but will share here as well.

- I find its hard to trigger the trinity feature, however for me personally, I trigger the free spins feature at least 1 out of every 3 trinity features.

- What I noticed, the random Love, Star, Storm Base game feature never favour me in the correct manner to trigger trinity feature ( Love never leave girl symbols int he right spaces to get 5 girls for trinity, Star put those 2 wilds symbols on the most shiittiest places, so it hardly creates a win, and Storm remove the right symbols that can easily create wild symbols, but land in shiitty places, so it does not connect with girls) - 95% of the trinity feature are triggered with the spin, without modifiers.

- Free spins pays between 60 - 200x, never got more than that in over 30 features.

- You can easily go 10 spins without winning. Lots of empty spins as well.

- 60 - 70 spins without trinity (When it eventually trigger) - Free spins guranteed

- The most frustrating part is the Tease for trinity feature. Where you get 3 wild symbols, but some how those other symbols connect the same on the sides, that removes all wilds, or a girl symbol takes it away with a 4OAK, when the rest of the girls are coming down on the grid!

I love and hate the slot at the same time, although it was good at the beginning, I recommend starting with a good x200 balance, and it seems hard to reach even 30x or 40 multi, where Christmas is easier.

I will still continue to play this slot though.

2 hours ago, Flatzem said:

you say you had about 15 bonuses on it without a 100x, I had 15 bonuses on Golden Ticket 2 (another PnG) slot and have not broken the 100x win yet. (best only at 84.45x).

I was going to mention this as well. The bonus payouts were like Golden ticket 2. Even though I got those bonuses they barely paid good. The worst part is that I got retriggers only two times. This never happened on original moon princess. Every 6 or 7 bonuses or I would reach 16 to 20 spins. Also I would like to add that if you play this slot on autospins and if the spins dont stop it choose a bonuses itself instantly.

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Okay, so I wanted to leave this in my review, but will share here as well.

- I find its hard to trigger the trinity feature, however for me personally, I trigger the free spins feature at least 1 out of every 3 trinity features.

- What I noticed, the random Love, Star, Storm Base game feature never favour me in the correct manner to trigger trinity feature ( Love never leave girl symbols int he right spaces to get 5 girls for trinity, Star put those 2 wilds symbols on the most shiittiest places, so it hardly creates a win, and Storm remove the right symbols that can easily create wild symbols, but land in shiitty places, so it does not connect with girls) - 95% of the trinity feature are triggered with the Spin, without modifiers.

- Free spins pays between 60 - 200x, never got more than that in over 30 features.

- You can easily go 10 spins without winning. Lots of empty spins as well.

- 60 - 70 spins without trinity (When it eventually trigger) - Free spins guranteed

- The most frustrating part is the Tease for trinity feature. Where you get 3 wild symbols, but some how those other symbols connect the same on the sides, that removes all wilds, or a girl symbol takes it away with a 4OAK, when the rest of the girls are coming down on the grid!

I love and hate the slot at the same time, although it was good at the beginning, I recommend starting with a good x200 balance, and it seems hard to reach even 30x or 40 Multi, where Christmas is easier.

I will still continue to play this slot though.

After reading all that, I'm completely DETERRED! 😜

19 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

After reading all that, I'm completely DETERRED! 😜

This version of Moon Princes has that Love/Hate relationship for me.

I mean I hate Reactoonz at this very moment, meanwhile Blackjax love it. Close to 800 spins over 2 sessions and not a single feature.  I prefer Gigantoonz

2 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

This version of Moon Princes has that Love/Hate relationship for me.

I mean I hate Reactoonz at this very moment, meanwhile Blackjax love it. Close to 800 spins over 2 sessions and not a single feature.  I prefer Gigantoonz

Give me a gigantoonz review. I haven't tried it yet. How does the bonus pay?