Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Karramba94
    Newest Member
    Karramba94

• No registered users viewing this page.

[SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!

You have no idea, how the hands are itching to gamble already...

Wanna grab a nice big bonus when that funds hit my acc...

my hands r getting itchier just from reading ur post!!!

welcome back fiekie and nice to meet u

where have u been??

Feel free to drop me a PM and I'll make sure to pass your request to the relevant team/person asap. ;)

Leo matey, better make that drop him a PM and some chocolate chip cookies too!  :D

Okay, but please make sure this is the last time asking for exceptions. You had 31 days to write these reviews after all, why waiting the very last minute and even beyond that... :p

It's like waiting for the bus...you don't go to the bus station 30 minutes before it arrives, you go last minute...That's men's logic :lol:

It's like waiting for the bus...you don't go to the bus station 30 minutes before it arrives, you go last minute...That's men's logic :lol:

Please allow me to respectfully disagree with you Leo mate. :) 

If you take a minute and check Afi's activity towards AG Paid Contests for example you will most probably notice the bus has actually nothing to do here. :p 

If you take a minute and check Afi's activity towards AG Paid Contests for example you will most probably notice the bus has actually nothing to do here. :p

Probably because I simply hate chasing buses...and chasing deadlines...I can no longer sprint like I used to do when I was young!

Anyway, I don't take rides on buses or trains nowadays...I've got my own wheels! Hahaha.  :D

Yeah well Afi's from Asgard, he is not from the earth-realm, does not count as a 'man', he is a handsome alien, he doesn't take the bus, he just swings his hammer there he goes..up up and away! Sooo, you are correct then, about the bus. ^_^:p

Anyhow, I've been there and done that too yaknow but I've learn to be well prepared and on time with anything. For example, I wrote my reviews in wordpad in case the internet let down on me or AG automatically logged me out (yes happened a few times and lost a few reviews) mainly because I need more time to write a review than others, my english is not that well but I think I managed it well enough for the readers to understand. :rolleyes: Anyhow...you won't see my reviews after the deadline anymore  :p 

Yeah well Afi's from Asgard, he is not from the earth-realm, does not count as a 'man', he is a handsome alien, he doesn't take the bus, he just swings his hammer there he goes..up up and away! Sooo, you are correct then, about the bus. ^_^:p

Anyhow, I've been there and done that too yaknow but I've learn to be well prepared and on time with anything. For example, I wrote my reviews in wordpad in case the internet let down on me or AG automatically logged me out (yes happened a few times and lost a few reviews) mainly because I need more time to write a review than others, my english is not that well but I think I managed it well enough for the readers to understand. :rolleyes: Anyhow...you won't see my reviews after the deadline anymore  :p

Hahaha...I like that Leo matey...me from Asgard...just swing my hammer and I'd be flying away!  :lol:

The truth is...if I swing my hammer, it'll probably land on my head!  :lol:

• cocopop3011 changed the title to [SUSPENDED] AskGamblers brand new contest! Take $5 for every published games comment!