Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    matthewclaire
    Newest Member
    matthewclaire

• No registered users viewing this page.

Bwin bonus without deposit

Hey guys, dont miss to visit Bwin every day go to promotion then go to the promotion Hi lo. 

If you choose 3 times if the next card is higher or lower then the card they show you, they add you a bonus for poker. Today i get 5 tournament dollar for example.Yesterday 0,25 spin ticket and so on good luck on this promo. The other promotion is a golden scratch card, they also can dropp alot of different bonis i got 5 x 0,50 cent spins the other day 5x 0,40 cent spins, a direct bonus for an instant win game, 50% deposit bonus and so on i think the drop on this promo is random. I long deposited no more on bwin.

And if you interesested on freebets  go to sport section. You can find there a promotion with the name

Bchamp!  On this promotion you can join tournaments. Each tournament give away about 1200 euro freebets.

You get 1000.00 points and with them you can make up to 50 bets on the games in this tournament. They people with the most points on the end of the tournament get the best ranking and claim free bets. Its not so difficult to claim there some freebets i have no idea of sports and bets but get some 2 euro and 5 euro freebets. The ranking on the tournament also decide what ranking you get on the big ranking from all of the mounth. The first position get a 500 euro bonus and so on... good luck.