Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

Poker player reveals about online multi accounting

Flatzem

Poker player reveals about the online multi accounting world.

<REMOVED>

he mentions: My journey in poker had been pretty naive i were to find out later that day. As i came to my friends house and went in the room i saw three of my acquaintances and my friend all grinding with a large set up and each player having about 3-4 laptops and accounts on the sites i described and everyone was playing the same tournaments and chopping/swapping action as well.
There were prepaid wireless wifi dongles all over the place and it looked like a server room or something. It was very new to me. I came into a world i had never seen before. Basically i was given two accounts right away and they said just get on there its to easy man and we are protected from the harsh downswings and none of the sites minded this as long as there were no obvious colluding taking place. Like say f ex to very strong hands being folded or blatant chip dumping. At first i didn't really give it much thought. I had already had a few good results and thought that this online grind 7 days a week that was available and getting up early in the morning to play only 5-7 hours and living in luxury for cheap was going to be a good life for me at my new sunny location in east asia.

Edited by cocopop3011
No links to other forums please.