Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Justniki
    Newest Member
    Justniki

• No registered users viewing this page.

SocialTournaments.com opens in the US!

MackieST

Hi everyone,

We're excited to announce that SocialTournaments.com is now available in the US*!

SocialTournaments.com is a social gaming platform where players can join tournaments free of charge and win real money. This project started back in May 2019 with only one tournament type and not many other features and has been steadily growing in complexity over time. Right now we're running a monthly prize pool of over $20.000 and we've recently launched Season 1, with reward chests, avatars and a bunch of cool features.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces in our tournaments, so come join us at https://www.socialtournaments.com/.

Best regards,

Mackie

Time to increase the prizes because there were already 1,500+ registered people every tournament without the US, now I don't even want to think what are chances that someone is gonna win any tournament. Anyway, I really enjoyed playing there for fun and Season 1 is nice because of missions and chest but they're kinda not important as you gain nothing from then expect some avatars for your profile.

1 minute ago, copyyy said:

Time to increase the prizes because there were already 1,500+ registered people every tournament without the US, now I don't even want to think what are chances that someone is gonna win any tournament. Anyway, I really enjoyed playing there for fun and Season 1 is nice because of missions and chest but they're kinda not important as you gain nothing from then expect some avatars for your profile.

You do have a point and it is something that we are aware of. There's a number of features planned for our next big updates to alleviate this, and we've got a lot more up our sleeves.  Right now there is a budget and we have to stick to it, but there are plenty of things we can do to bring in some more revenue, or award players in different ways. We're also working on a system that will allow us to create some more exclusive competitions (for instance, based on SocialPass ranking, country of origin, based on an invitation etc.), which will also help. 

Of course, I can't go into too many details on this but know that the issue you are describing is on our minds as well, and we'll be implementing features to avoid or minimize the feeling of "1 in a million chances".

In any case, thanks for your feedback!

Just for the record, I play at Social Tournaments every day without fail (wouldn't want to miss out on free things), and I would always end up somewhere between the 300th - over 1000th position. Yeah, occasionally, I do make it to the first 100th position, but no prizes for that of course. With US players coming in now, I can only expect to end up further down the ladder! Hahaha. 😁

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Just for the record, I play at Social Tournaments every day without fail (wouldn't want to miss out on free things), and I would always end up somewhere between the 300th - over 1000th position. Yeah, occasionally, I do make it to the first 100th position, but no prizes for that of course. With US players coming in now, I can only expect to end up further down the ladder! Hahaha. 😁

I think if some rare chest has better prizes like maybe 10 euros or something, that would make things even more exciting.

I won 1st place once, but that was about it, I came 5th the other day, and last minute someone pushed me down to 6th place and I lost out on that 15 euro pay day...

11 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Patience is a virtue Afi, maybe one day your hard work will pay off and you’ll one in first place 😛 What kind of prizes pay for first place then? 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Patience is a virtue Afi, maybe one day your hard work will pay off and you’ll one in first place 😛 What kind of prizes pay for first place then? 

1st prize used to be 150 Euro (1 winner only), but nowadays, the prize pool is spread over 5 winners, with 50 Euro for 1st placing.

I may have patience, lots of patience, but I guess Pragmatic Play games simply do not like me at all...cos I don't like them in the first place! Hehehe. 😜

On 12/9/2019 at 2:40 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Hey @MackieST and welcome to the forum! It is really great to have you here.  So are your Social Tournaments open to lots of other countries as well or is it just in the United States?

Hi! It's nice to be here!     SocialTournaments is open to everyone, except UK, Australia, North Korea, Ukraine, Romania, India and Kentucky (US). Sorry North Koreans :( .

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 10:36 AM, MackieST said:

Hey everyone!

Just a quick update to Let everyone know that SocialTournaments has the newest Pragmatic Play game - Greek Gods. It's got an angry lightning god in it, so you might wanna check it out.

If you already had a chance to try it, how did it go? Do you like it?

Kind regards,

Mackie

Nice graphics as every Pragmatic game tbh, and features are really fun especially when you hit bonus during free spins and hope to get x1000 on that big wheel :D

Still, Da Vinci treasure is still my favorite because of that 5x gamble and every time I get so close to winning but at the end somehow mad lads appear with 3.000x wins :D

download.jpg