Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tubzz1111
    Newest Member
    tubzz1111

• No registered users viewing this page.

What are you interested in and why?

Hi all! I’ve been thinking lately if people who gambling have any other common interest? Maybe you have some little thing in your life that you’re trying never lose sight of. Or maybe you have some specific interest – plains, programming, or weird obsession with potatoes (I’m not here to judge). Let’s talk about that!

Awesome idea! Love it! :drinks:

Fantasy books have always been my 'other' obsession . Huge fan or George R.R. Martin's  "A Song Of Ice And Fire", Steven Erikson's  "Malazan book of the fallen", David Eddings' "Belgariad", Reimond Feist's  sagas, etc etc... Unfortunately less and less time for books lately but what the heck, will catch up after retiring... In 20+ years form now! :D? 

Haha, yeah agree great topic!!

I love to shop!! Does that count ? I love a good box set on the tv and really like watching reality tv. Those two aside I don't really get any time to myself to enjoy any other hobbies with my busy family life at the moment. But of course my children are my BIGGEST hobby. 

Kids are my biggest Hobby as well !

I have a huge interest in Gadgets and Technology - I work in IT , so thats a given

Im very active in terms of Sports - I play Golf, Swim, basketball and boxing. I  consider myself a good golfer - Have a 8 handicap. Just so nice to take the Golf cart, enjoying a drink and hit all the stress out on that ball that I get from that Woman at home ?... Kidding.

I also have a huge interested in helping people get things or things they want - As an Example : People who do not have Netflix or internet and wants to watch GOT - I download the series and movies and supplying it for them free of charge.

I am not a big fan of reading, but I read books like Robin Sharma just to get familiar with business and making it on my own etc.

At this very moment I have a huge interest in becoming a millionaire and learning about money management and budgets and savings etc - I am currently reading some content of the famous Dave Ramsey and listening to his audio books and live podcast of People calling into the radio show explaining their money issues and him giving advice. Thats what I been up to the last couple of weeks.-

Right now my biggest focus is  Learning more about Content Writing and SEO for the Online Gambling world etc, who knows might start a new full time job very soon(Holding Thumbs)!

Seems like my life lately is a learning curve about everything...

22 hours ago, ValDes said:

Thought kids are something much more important than 'hobby' but considering the number of kids you both have, not surprised to hear that.  ??  

They're fine as a hobby, but try to turn your hobby into a business suddenly you're terrible, attempting human trafficking and never again allowed to set up a craft table at the local farmer's market. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm obsessed with gaming for such a long time lol.
Played a game called CS: GO for more then 5,000hours - yup i know what are most gonna think lol, Was playing at Semi-Pro level and then switched to fortnite still playing.
Used to love MMA was training it for 2years and now I go there sometimes to have fun and do sparing with someone that's basically it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...