favourite game US rival

• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#421 Allund

Allund
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:21 AM

I really like Bingo games and reels, they're very fun and easy.

#422 cocopop3011

cocopop3011

We Adore You

• Administrators
  • 12140 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

I really like Bingo games and reels, they're very fun and easy.

So you play Bingo and slots? I used to love Bingo although I don't play it anymore  ;)

12182115673_b5f89a1254_m.jpg

#423 LeoDubbed

LeoDubbed

Passionate Gambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWhere smoking grass is legal and hot ladies are single

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:46 AM

There was a Bingo site with Webcam feature where you can show your video or photo when winning :) that was kinda fun.

Slots are my favorite too. Recently there are new providers showing their games and to be honest I do like them a lot. For example, Red Tiger has a few great games with big wins potential. My favorite of Red Tiger game is Persian Fortune, this game has 2 features : 1. Treasure chest feature where you have to collect gems with a massive win of max 888x bet. 2. Scattering wild symbols. If you manage to get a glowing symbol in a winning payline, this symbol will transforms into wild symbols up to 9 and scattered all over the reels plus each winning ups the Multiplier.

#424 cocopop3011

cocopop3011

We Adore You

• Administrators
  • 12140 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:39 PM

There was a Bingo site with Webcam feature where you can show your video or photo when winning :) that was kinda fun.

Slots are my favorite too. Recently there are new providers showing their games and to be honest I do like them a lot. For example, Red Tiger has a few great games with big wins potential. My favorite of Red Tiger game is Persian Fortune, this game has 2 features : 1. Treasure chest feature where you have to collect gems with a massive win of max 888x bet. 2. Scattering wild symbols. If you manage to get a glowing symbol in a winning payline, this symbol will transforms into wild symbols up to 9 and scattered all over the reels plus each winning ups the Multiplier.

Did you ever use the feature? I doubt I ever would  :mellow:

12182115673_b5f89a1254_m.jpg

#425 LeoDubbed

LeoDubbed

Passionate Gambler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWhere smoking grass is legal and hot ladies are single

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:51 PM

Did you ever use the feature? I doubt I ever would  :mellow:

I have played this game a few times and I did get the features quit a lot, my highest win from the first feature was 136x bet and on the second feature was over 300x bet with the Multiplier of 2 triggered. Unfortunately the game does not have free falls feature like Gonzo's Quest but it surely entertaining.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: favourite, game, US, rival

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users