Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Klomatron
    Newest Member
    Klomatron

• No registered users viewing this page.

My first play of Queen of Riches

About a year ago (maybe less) I was watching youtube slot videos, I came across a video of a guy who won a huge jackpot on queen of riches. So I felt pumped, I had a new account at bettson and went straight for QofR slot. I made a 50 dollar deposit and almost played it to the last. I was about to put 90 more in for a second round, I changed my mind and decided to play the rest and call it a day. Right after that decision I had a huge hit. I was unaware what the symbols were worth or what megaways meant lol. So I assumed that it wouldnt be much. I was wrong. As the dollars were counting up I had my hands on my face in disbelief.  Never been able to emulate this win since.

I won in USD and I'm in Canada. So with the exchange rate I had much more.

20190316_152600.jpg

51 minutes ago, RaX said:

good win you didnt say how much you were betting , i recall wining £50 y/day on Legacy of Egypt, and changed the game over to another and 10spins later all gone, didnt even relasie the bet had changed from £1 per spin £10 a spin or so.. GUTTED

The bet was $2 mate...shown at bottom left of the screenshot.

On 3/17/2019 at 4:54 PM, RaX said:

good win you didnt say how much you were betting , i recall wining £50 y/day on Legacy of Egypt, and changed the game over to another and 10spins later all gone, didnt even relasie the bet had changed from £1 per spin £10 a spin or so.. GUTTED

I think that has happened to the best of us!