Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tubzz1111
    Newest Member
    tubzz1111

• No registered users viewing this page.

Freerolls section in Ask Gamblers?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 10:05 PM, catapultaudio said:

Am guessing hes talking about Poker freerolls? Like what you find at jackpotfreerolls and pokerfreerollpasswords I guess???

I'd love that list copyyy if you still have it? :)

I honestly stopped playing poker month ago or something the only freerolls I am playing rn is at PS and you have to be affiliate via some site ^^
Yeah, first two sites you mentioned plus there is a lot of streamers doing private freerolls with 300$+ which you can't find on those websites I had a list of them but not anymore cause of new system.

• 3 months later...

Assuming the OP was indeed asking about poker freeroll tournaments, they appear to be a dying breed :( Actually, the online game seems to be a shadow of what it was when I started playing during the poker boom around 15 years ago...

I myself drastically reduced my participation once it became clear I was a minnow rather than a shark, and stopped entirely when I could no longer play even casually at a couple of my favourite poker sites. Still, I'll always fondly remember the $1,000 FR victory that kickstarted my online career :smile:

• 4 weeks later...