Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Vladimir25101974
    Newest Member
    Vladimir25101974

• No registered users viewing this page.

Most appealing factors about a slot game

Hi all,

I am interested to know what it the best thing about a slot game (online or land base)

I know that winning is always the best part of any slot game. Nobody wants to play a game that don't pay.

But I believe there are other factors to a slot game that will keep players coming back to play, weather it be an exciting game, interesting game or simply player that love the graphics, art and/or animation.

Personally I have some favourites, like Bonanza, Extra chilli and Tiki Tumble to mention a few online slots.

In my opinion, with the exception of constant loses or wins, is the excitement that the games build, the progressiveness with the multipliers. The collapses in Extra Chilli and the Nudges in Tiki build excitement and more symbols are introduced to make wins. These types of games show me the huge potential in a game. And it is this that makes me want to play the game again and again.

If you have any thoughts or opinions on this subject, please share.

Thanks

Tiki Tumble is a good shout  -quite an underrated/underplayed game. Haven't went 500 x plus on it but had a few close together 300x's on it (which is as good as)

Multipliers are definitely my flavour of the last 2 years - be it a 100 on Donuts or a good 12 on Bonanza, the potential is ripe. Anything else, just feels rubbish - some games that offer x2 10 free spins as a bonus round just don't do it for me.

I don't care for graphics or sound - it's irrelevant for me. I mainly play muted and turn sound on for bonus rounds anyhow.

I like fun games sometimes - Koi by Netent is amusing if in the mood and you can hit a 1000x on it as well. But i'd say I'm a medium variance kind of person - some games are just too volatile. 999 people must lose for 1 person to take a 10,000x win just isn't for me. The base game kills you, the bonus never appears and unless you're that one person, you've gonna leave empty handed.

The shift to high variance over the last few years has dampened my love of slots if i'm honest. It's also gave providers free reign to develop some truely awful, wallet sucking games.