Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

Aura of Zeus "lag"

Hi.

Did anyone else notice the small lag before every turn of the "new" game -Aura of Zeus-? With this small lag you can tell you won't get free games. If this lag is missing and the turn starts immediately you get free games. This makes this game really unattractive. :(

Not seen it myself but probably bad programming - Bonanza's the same - the delay in cascade tells you you've not won before the spin finishes/in free spins you can tell if it's a winning spin. 

Can work the other way though - you've a mass of symbols and if it's a quick cascade you know it's gonna be good

As it's a new game they may patch it with an update. 

As it's a new game they may patch it with an update. 

And when a new game gets an update, expect it to go bad if it was going good! 

No new games has shown to be an exception so far!  :p

Not seen it myself but probably bad programming - Bonanza's the same - the delay in cascade tells you you've not won before the spin finishes/in free spins you can tell if it's a winning spin. 

I noticed the same thing with Bonanza, when the cascade is a slight long delay, that D scatter symbol wont fall, but once it cascade and immediately falls down you will trigger free spins or another winning re-spin.

Also I have noticed that delay before a spin in almost all iSoftbet slots - Valdes can actually agree to this.

Especially with Heavy Metal Warriors - When there is a a delay before symbols land on the reels, you know you will get a chance for free spins, because you definitely land 2 scatters at least. Same thing with Rambo, Beverley Hills, Shoalin Spin etc.

Also I have noticed that delay before a spin in almost all iSoftbet slots - Valdes can actually agree to this.

Especially with Heavy Metal Warriors - When there is a a delay before symbols land on the reels, you know you will get a chance for free spins, because you definitely land 2 scatters at least. Same thing with Rambo, Beverley Hills, Shoalin Spin etc.

Confirmed... by countless spins and features. :)