Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Justniki
    Newest Member
    Justniki

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Latest Version Cops 'n' Robbers

Play'n Go recently released the upgraded version of their classic game Cops 'N' Robbers and I was wondering when this game will be added to the AG games library? I think this game is my new favorite game and probably this is a great game for re-entering the screenshot contest and maybe it will bring me some luck :rolleyes:

That's odd, whenever I play this game I always get free spins feature a couple of times with only €10 deposit, yesterday I played about 2 hours with a single deposit of €10 and at least 8 times free spins feature triggered.

That's odd, whenever I play this game I always get free spins feature a couple of times with only €10 deposit, yesterday I played about 2 hours with a single deposit of €10 and at least 8 times free spins feature triggered.

You always seem to have good luck with new games, that's for sure...just like with that horrible Jumanji game!  :p

Play'n Go recently released the upgraded version of their classic game Cops 'N' Robbers and I was wondering when this game will be added to the AG games library? I think this game is my new favorite game and probably this is a great game for re-entering the screenshot contest and maybe it will bring me some luck :rolleyes:

Your request Leo mate have just been forwarded to the relevant AG Content team. ;) 

By the way, I have tried the game a few weeks ago and must admit it seems to be a decent choice for some quick and relatively painless bonus wagering. 

Your request Leo mate have just been forwarded to the relevant AG Content team. ;)

By the way, I have tried the game a few weeks ago and must admit it seems to be a decent choice for some quick and relatively painless bonus wagering. 

I couldn't agree more, this is a good game to clear bonus wagering because it pays frequently, not big but enough to keep you going for hours. So far I managed to hit 4 scatters about 6 times.

I couldn't agree more, this is a good game to clear bonus wagering because it pays frequently, not big but enough to keep you going for hours. So far I managed to hit 4 scatters about 6 times.

No wonder other players are not getting anything...you've taken them all!  :p

No wonder other players are not getting anything...you've taken them all!  :p

Hehe and someone has taken my money from Book of Dead too because I spun over 400 spins and no free spins feature was triggered. A friend of mine did not believe me at first when I told him that the game could eat your money without triggering any bonus feature but then I played the game in front of him and now he finally believed me hehe.

Hehe and someone has taken my money from Book of Dead too because I spun over 400 spins and no free spins feature was triggered. A friend of mine did not believe me at first when I told him that the game could eat your money without triggering any bonus feature but then I played the game in front of him and now he finally believed me hehe.

How about telling your friends that Jumanji can go over 1270 spins without giving any free spins game?  :p

How about telling your friends that Jumanji can go over 1270 spins without giving any free spins game?  :p

Holy table-dice-game, really? Thats just awful matey, 400 spins is nothing compared with that. I guess you've got the bad session there.

Thank you very much ValDes matey, now I can start collecting those screenshots :rolleyes:

Thank you very much ValDes matey, now I can start collecting those screenshots :rolleyes:

Yeah...start collecting as many as you can...and start appearing back at the GOTM contests!

It's been really really REALLY quiet back there lately!  :p

Was it PNG who had the one from years ago that I'd a played on sites like Coral etc? (3 sirens, on board, x3 etc)

There's an older version of Cops'n'robbers but the new one is more fun to play, I do think the sirens could be annoying during the getaway.

There's an older version of Cops'n'robbers but the new one is more fun to play, I do think the sirens could be annoying during the getaway.

Learn something new everyday - the older one, one I was used to is Novo. Was one of the first handful of 1000x I ever had

Knowing How Novos play now I can’t believe I used to play that at 2quid minimum. Probably why it skinned me. Eek