Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

Anyone played a slot from ELK called Poltava?

I've played this slot several times in hours long sessions and never got a win higher than 95x. Is there anyone who ever won anything significant? I think the maximum win is 1800x. I find that weird because the volatility is supposed to be 9/10 so 1800x seems way too low. The game called Hidden from the same company has a volatility of 8/10 and I didn't have any problems getting nicer wins than with Poltava. I know I'm not the first person who is wondering about this on the web so thought I will try at least here if anyone had any luck on this otherwise nicely done game. Thanks 

I always find that the Videoslots battles give you a better impression of how well a game can play. You’ll see dead or alive or book of dead with the regular high score being 300 plus quid from a tenner. Then go to others like explosivo esquel, or whatever it’s called, and top place is 70 quid.

If you ask me to choose either playing a game from Elk Studios or from BetSoft...I'll choose BetSoft without any hesitation! Personally to me, Elk Studios games are simply so argh! So, games from Argh Studios, and Yargh-drasil too, are must-avoid games for me!  :p

Yeah...I've played that Poltava game several times before...and other Elk Studios games too...so this isn't just empty talk. Hehehe.  ;)

Have we seen any big wins from Elk/Betsoft? Do they actually exist? (other than the one they probably need to throw out to meet their RTP :p )

Wins, yes...big wins, no.  :p

Fruit Zen was my favourite BetSoft game at one time, but I couldn't even get any win above 200x!

Elk Studios...their studios were always partially empty...not even any 100x win!  <_<

With Elk - You get wins x300 your stake on average as big wins, but never x500 or more.

I won quiet big on Betsoft slots but it rarely happens.

betsoft gives wins of x100 - x250 on average as big wins, I managed to get a x600 win on Blood Eternal, however I cannot find that screenshot, had a lot of bats in it. Basegame hit.

I would prefer playing Fugaso or RTG - As I reach massive hits on those slots, especially RTG.

post-72774-0-43372400-1524467104_thumb.jpg

post-72774-0-86991500-1524467120_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I've played some Poltava, and not seen much from it either. It does look good visually though.

On the other hand, I've had some great wins on Elk's Lake's Five - think I have seen some streamers have some good hits on that too.

Quite like Elk Studios games myself and play them quite a bit - surprised to see they might not have the best reputation. 

I've played some Poltava, and not seen much from it either. It does look good visually though.

On the other hand, I've had some great wins on Elk's Lake's Five - think I have seen some streamers have some good hits on that too.

Quite like Elk Studios games myself and play them quite a bit - surprised to see they might not have the best reputation. 

Hey there and welcome to AskGamblers. :)

Thanks for the feedback. You seemed as an experienced slot player and cannot wait to read more from you at the forum. ;)

Not Elk as I hate them but... has anyone got any views on what the best BF games are?

I have 2,500 free spins from a tournament and must play the winnings on BF games only...

2500 free spins from a tournament?! :o 

Wow, must have been h ell of a tourney for you and your luck to say the least... :)