Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Edjucke
    Newest Member
    Edjucke

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slotsfighter Champions League: Get Your Entry In

My slotsfighter journey is over before it's begun. They said my computer performance and internet speed not up to par :(. Gutted of course but it occurred to me would be even worse if the connection went during a live stream at least it only happened in a test. Imagine forfeiting my chance live that would be ouch! 

Damn! I was hoping you'd be like Superman too! That's really sad mate!  :(

My slotsfighter journey is over before it's begun. They said my computer performance and internet speed not up to par :(. Gutted of course but it occurred to me would be even worse if the connection went during a live stream at least it only happened in a test. Imagine forfeiting my chance live that would be ouch! 

Heard the sad news yesterday and was really upset about it, but rules are rules mate... :( 

Hope you will be lucky with your playtime now in exchange! :good:

Oh tell me about it! I had connection issues today.. however, I managed to win! All 3 rounds! My best friend was telling me that someone was writing a comment saying that they were rooting for me from Askgamblers! That's so nice! I'm so extremely overwhelmed!

Congrats, blondie and you know what we say here... keep them coming!  :good:

Heard the sad news yesterday and was really upset about it, but rules are rules mate... :(

Hope you will be lucky with your playtime now in exchange! :good:

Cheers Guru Afi and Cocopop! I am still pretty gutted but I will have a lot of playtime now so it is not all bad.. and yes plenty time to get the speed on this thing up for next years!!

Thanks Blondie.

Most definitely dominated 2-0 and they came back 2-3 and I lost. But i will kick his ***** on sunday night again...

Damn! But don't give up mate...like I said to Blondie earlier on...better to start from bottom up...for slots only...  :D

:o language Fiekie!! :p

But it does sound and look like a lot of fun, keep posting the videos for us to watch!

I already cleared it with Chris - he said you can use such words occasionally but not all the time... So I am in the clear...

You can find all the matches and highlights here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJqNpIXzLc0G3Dp_Y37zP8w/videos

Another one in the meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dKuI4InJpY