Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leandrozenon
    Newest Member
    Leandrozenon

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slotsfighter Champions League: Get Your Entry In

I played drive as well, and oponent Gonzo, Quick Spin was the difficult decision actually, I tried pied piper and I suppose you chose BIG bad wolf

LOL with lots of hair.

Had to be the wolf for me. Not had more success on any other Quickspin game. 

Yes plenty of hair! It was falling out last year(due to stress I think) and then I discovered Vitamin B6 thanks to a friend. That and a good diet and hey presto full head of hair again :)!

He got in the last day of when we started testing if I am not mistaken, I was suprise to see he was my opponent.

I have to be honest I really love the photo of you both laughing made me laugh just looking at the photo so it really does seem like this is a great contest, I'm so thrilled three of our valued members were chosen for this!

Is it just me or does that Discord app consumer a lot of resources - I have an i7 5th generation 3.6 Ghz and still my CPU peaks at 75 - 80% on average...

@Blondie and Big88K

i7, 5th generation, 3.6 Ghz...that's like a Lambo or a Bugatti Veyron...  :p

You're an IT guy yourself...so perhaps you can check out what's slowing your 'brute' down...otherwise...try Advanced System Care! Hehehe.  ^_^

i7, 5th generation, 3.6 Ghz...that's like a Lambo or a Bugatti Veyron...  :p

You're an IT guy yourself...so perhaps you can check out what's slowing your 'brute' down...otherwise...try Advanced System Care! Hehehe.  ^_^

I have checked everything, but since it uses your mic inside the app as well as video.

Is it just me or does that Discord app consumer a lot of resources - I have an i7 5th generation 3.6 Ghz and still my CPU peaks at 75 - 80% on average...

@Blondie and Big88K

It does use a lot of resources but I use my C-Cleaner Eusing Registry cleaner etc all the time. I have a decent laptop it copes... just haha!! 

I am having problems with Speedofme test....I cant get bigger then 14 mbps download and upload is disaster,any help from you since i am waiting answer from my internet provider?

How to speed it my self  :p since they are asking for 15/20 mbps upload - download

What is your actual speed connection with your provider?

Are you on Copper or Fibre?

NO need to be nervous, dear, you will do just fine! :)

Fingers crossed anyway... both on my hands and legs! :D:good:

I know, I know but it is easier said than done :D Besides it's so out of my comfort zone. I just hope everything will go smoothly. 

BTW thank you Guru, it means so much to me!

Okay so as you're all aware the fight starts tonight with our very own Blondie leading the way! I know I speak on behalf of the entire AG team and community when I say best of luck and keep us tuned on what happens.

If anyone is yet to know what this is all about you can read more about it HERE.

@Bigdk88 - What's your username in the competition?

On 4/11/2018 at 7:16 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Okay so as you're all aware the fight starts tonight with our very own Blondie leading the way! I know I speak on behalf of the entire AG team and community when I say best of luck and keep us tuned on what happens.

If anyone is yet to know what this is all about you can read more about it HERE.

@Bigdk88 - What's your username in the competition?

My slotsfighter journey is over before it's begun. They said my computer performance and internet speed not up to par :(. Gutted of course but it occurred to me would be even worse if the connection went during a live stream at least it only happened in a test. Imagine forfeiting my chance live that would be ouch! 

My slotsfighter journey is over before it's begun. They said my computer performance and internet speed not up to par :(. Gutted of course but it occurred to me would be even worse if the connection went during a live stream at least it only happened in a test. Imagine forfeiting my chance live that would be ouch! 

Aww gutted mate but yeah better to find out during testing. I'm sure there's be other opportunites since this one seems to be going down a storm so gives you chance to speed the thing up.

Oh tell me about it! I had connection issues today.. however, I managed to win! All 3 rounds! My best friend was telling me that someone was writing a comment saying that they were rooting for me from Askgamblers! That's so nice! I'm so extremely overwhelmed!

OMG!! I am so blooming chuffed for you Blondie, no words can express how happy I am!! Onwards and upwards then onto the next fight!!

And that's so nice that someone is rooting for you, must be one of our readers which is just so lovely.

Oh tell me about it! I had connection issues today.. however, I managed to win! All 3 rounds! My best friend was telling me that someone was writing a comment saying that they were rooting for me from Askgamblers! That's so nice! I'm so extremely overwhelmed!

Waaaay to go Blondie darling!  :good:

Didn't I say that you'd be going from down and up? So...up...up...and awaaaay!  :D