Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Justniki
    Newest Member
    Justniki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slotsfighter Champions League: Get Your Entry In

Im In!

Will capture video by the weekend

I guess I just need to let them know I am a tournament master - My title in AG says it all, which is why I need to be choosen for this tournament.

Have to choose my words carefully lol. Lets hope I can qualify...

Any tips guys for the video that I can mention #JustAsking!

Well, I think...having a title won't make any difference to the jury...it's what in that video that counts...but good luck to you anyway mate.  ^_^

Hey everyone, thanks for the response so far! For those of you asking what the jury will be looking for, it's a combination of several factors. Ideally, you're enthusiastic about slots, have a keen eye for strategy, and an ability to entertain is a bonus. The best thing is authenticity, just be yourself, show us what you got & you'll have the best shot at getting in! ;)

Im In!

Will capture video by the weekend

I guess I just need to let them know I am a tournament master - My title in AG says it all, which is why I need to be choosen for this tournament.

Have to choose my words carefully lol. Lets hope I can qualify...

Any tips guys for the video that I can mention #JustAsking!

Fiekie I completely missed you're ealier post, it's only now I'm reading back I'm seeing it! So thrilled you will be entering and I think the post above has just given some great tips on how to 'get in' Really wish you the best of luck, I'd love to see you in the contest!

Hey everyone, thanks for the response so far! For those of you asking what the jury will be looking for, it's a combination of several factors. Ideally, you're enthusiastic about slots, have a keen eye for strategy, and an ability to entertain is a bonus. The best thing is authenticity, just be yourself, show us what you got & you'll have the best shot at getting in! ;)

We certainly have some members here that tick all those boxes so I just hope they all enter!! :p

Hi folks :)

Have just been informed by my colleague Conor that the application deadline for SlotsFighter race was extended until Friday, March 30th. 

Good luck everyone! :good:

Thank you Guru  :give_rose: i was just wondering when is the deadline for this contest.I still didnt do anything but i will for sure,so wish me luck  :p

Thank you Guru  :give_rose: i was just wondering when is the deadline for this contest.I still didnt do anything but i will for sure,so wish me luck  :p

So...will you be singing in your car...in your bedroom...or in the bathroom, my dear?  :crazy:

Haha naahh not in my bedroom or bathroom,still have no idea  :huh: what about you,singing in you car Afi?

Well darling, I'm literally singing in my car everyday, whenever I'm driving, but no, no video from me I'm afraid. I cannot be driving, singing and holding my handphone all at the same time -god knows where I might end up into! Hahaha.  :lol:

Anyway, I cannot enter this tournament, for personal reasons - just imagine if my video gets played here at Askgamblers, or on Youtube, or wherever else, and somebody out there locally recognised me...oh my god! Hehehe.  :p

Alright then, glad some of you gathered courage eventually and will try their luck with qualifying for the SlotsFighter Race. :)

No need mentioning that I would love to see a fellow AG member kicking some a** there! :D

Good luck everyone! :good:

Absolutely! I would love nothing more than one of our members here at the forum get pick for this! That would be pretty awesome. Good luck everyone.

Well, I think...having a title won't make any difference to the jury...it's what in that video that counts...but good luck to you anyway mate.  ^_^

I am happy to inform you that I got accepted to the tournament !! I cant believe this is happening!

Hope all of you guys will tune in to watch me stream for the race and kick some assss out there

Oh and congratulations to our Queen of Twin spin AKA BLONDIE who also got an entry to become a slotfighter too!!!

Lets hope the 2 forum members (Fiekie247 and Blondie) will go up head to head with each other for the final prize.

Keep thumps up for us guys.

Hahah oh my goodness! I still can't believe it and it feels so surreal! I am excited and terrified at the same time! :D Thanks for support Afi! :) Best of luck to participants!

Hehehe...and I am excited looking at my 'new' non-blondie too!  :D

I am happy to inform you that I got accepted to the tournament !! I cant believe this is happening!

Hope all of you guys will tune in to watch me stream for the race and kick some assss out there

Oh and congratulations to our Queen of Twin spin AKA BLONDIE who also got an entry to become a slotfighter too!!!

Lets hope the 2 forum members (Fiekie247 and Blondie) will go up head to head with each other for the final prize.

Keep thumps up for us guys.

Hahah oh my goodness! I still can't believe it and it feels so surreal! I am excited and terrified at the same time! :D Thanks for support Afi! :) Best of luck to participants!

Heey, what a great news indeed!  :yahoo:

Congratulations to both of you and good luck! Show'em AG members are the best!  :clapping:  :drinks: