Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leandrozenon
    Newest Member
    Leandrozenon

• No registered users viewing this page.

Jungle spirit RTP per bonus?

Hi,

I am playing quite a bit of the slot "jungle spirit" from Netent. It has a listed RTP of 96.47%. That seems fine, and also videoslots have a similar payout from their statistics.

Now to the question, does the bonuses have different RTP? You can chose 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20 free spins with different animals.

If you look at the pure math (assuming same wheels) the tiger bonus has much lower RTP than the others.

Anyone with insights here? (does the choice of bonus affect the RTP)?

Playing any slot games is a funny thing actually - not funny as in hilarious, but funny as in strange. Why? Because the result of any spin, feature game or whatever, has already been determined by the algorithms of the game, and by the current state of the overall RTP at the game provider's server. If it is time to pay, that game would pay, regardless of who is playing it and at what bet. However, there is such a controlling mechanism within the algorithms that decides on the allowable win amount to be paid out at any one win!

The same applies to choices in a Bonus game. It has been designed to give players 'his/her own choice' as to which option to take, to try and get a better win. The truth is, whichever option you take, the final payout that can be won has already been predetermined by the algorithms! But there is always a slight difference in each of the choices - one would give a slightly better payout, others would be less, but all wins would fall within the predetermined winning amount!

In that Jungle Spirit game, the highest win multiplier would definitely give the best payout at the right time, but may give the lowest payouts at other times. The lowest win multiplier, on the other hand, may consistently give average payouts, with nothing big or nothing too small, so that's always a 'safe' choice to take! If you are always hunting for the biggest wins, then always pick on the highest win multiplier, otherwise, stick to the lower ones! Hehehe.  :p

Yeah I get that tiger is higher volatility, but I wonder about the RTP. Lets say you play 1 million tiger bonuses at €1, then 1 million cobra bonuses at €1. Will the RTP have been roughly the same?

Looking at the payout table the answer is no, as tiger 5-line gives way too low payout compared to for example elephant.

Yeah I get that tiger is higher volatility, but I wonder about the RTP. Lets say you play 1 million tiger bonuses at €1, then 1 million cobra bonuses at €1. Will the RTP have been roughly the same?

Looking at the payout table the answer is no, as tiger 5-line gives way too low payout compared to for example elephant.

Well, I guess no one can give a certain answer to that, I'm afraid! :p

Do you know anybody that would play 1 million of such spins, or hands, just to proof a point? I don't think so, hehehe. But by theory, they should end up at almost the same RTP, but conspiracy theorists would never agree to that! Hahaha.  :D