Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fritz76
    Newest Member
    Fritz76

• No registered users viewing this page.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Well it's that time of year again guys. Santa is already making his way to lots of children as we speak and my three are waiting very patiently for the big day.

I doubt I'll have much time later so I just want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it on the 25th and to everyone who celebrates on different days too!

Now I'm off to enjoy the next two days with my favourite people and wait for the magic to happen!

Signing out...cocopop!

I am sorry i am sooo late but i wish a late Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates  :give_rose:

by the way i been so busy this few months i didnt have time almost for nothing.Have been working on 2 jobs but that is over now...thank God... :crazy: now i am free as i was so will spend much more time here  :)

Heeeeeeeeeeeey...welcome back my dear! I have been...errr...missing your presence here...hehehe.  :D

Working on 2 jobs?  :huh:  Hmmm, okay, I can understand why...no need to explain...but I hope to see you active again in AG.  ;)

Heeeeeeeeeeeey...welcome back my dear! I have been...errr...missing your presence here...hehehe.  :D

Working on 2 jobs?  :huh:  Hmmm, okay, I can understand why...no need to explain...but I hope to see you active again in AG.  ;)

Hehe... yeah 2 jobs i almost lost my mind  :crazy: you sure gona see me very active as i was  :good:

Thanks for the well wishes guys and I sure hope everyone had a fab Christmas. I know some people are still celebrating and will be celebrating over the next week so still wish you all a Happy Holidays.

I'll be working my way through the forum today and catching up with everyone's posts.

Would that be 3 tons as in paper money weight...or 3 tons in penny weight, mate?  :p

1 ton is slang for £100. £300GBP only deposited 10.

I turned over thousands from  free dream catcher 5 max win from was 100.

I took a deposit bonus too though and won 200 more from that after wagering.

I did 92% of the wagering on Zoom and the remainder on HO HO tower.  ;)

Oh...is that what it was?  :huh:  I thought you are getting a nice big fat year-end bonus or something!  :D

Anyway, I didn't know that 1 ton meant 100 pounds...but that's a good weight win anyway mate! Congrats!  :good:

I am not a fan of Elk but do you know what I quite like Ho Ho tower too it's not a bad game and much better than most of Elks game IMHO

I am not a fan of Elk but do you know what I quite like Ho Ho tower too it's not a bad game and much better than most of Elks game IMHO

I guess it's more on individual luck than anything else...because I cannot even win on Thunderkick's Zoom or Elk's Ho Ho Tower...

but both are pretty interesting game to play.  ^_^