Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Loco8899
    Newest Member
    Loco8899

• No registered users viewing this page.

ValDes

Thanks guys! 

It's always super exciting when a 'chase' which lasted for years long has come to the desired end. :)

Yeah, a hefty withdrawal in the pipeline. Just on time for the Christmas presents! Awesome timing indeed! :good:

Couldn't be happier for you and no one deserves it more!! Guess Santa's gonna be busy delivering your presents to your family this year after all that spending  :p

Netent's servers have probably gone into Defcon1 given that they are too used to 300 x and below.

Congrats, however...

you can post another 15 of these and the only time i'll play it is with free spins as i've not had a 200 x on it :p

200x?  :huh:  I can't even get 50x!!!  :angry:

Ohhhh my gooosh  :wacko: Guru i havent seen win as this one for ages,i dont play Gonzo for a very long time but from the above picture he likes you and Lady Luck loooves you,congrats Guru  :drinks:

Don't know about Gonzo, but my dearest Lady Luck must have been in some serious love at me recently... Cannot recall when was the last time when I had such an amazing winner streak on different platforms, games, bets, etc. It's really mega awesome being on the winning road again and must tell ya I'm enjoying each and every second of it! :)  

Same! A few years ago I had some pretty big wind can't recall how much but can even remember anything over 200x in a very long time and for me it's one of the hardest games ever to get free spins!

Yeah...those were the good old NetEnt days when Dead Or Alive, Gonzo's Quest, Jack And The Beanstalk and even Creature From The Black Lagoon were really good games to play and win from. Not anymore...they are gone forever now...and I haven't had any decent win on any of them in a long time.  :(

• 3 months later...