Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Klomatron
    Newest Member
    Klomatron

• No registered users viewing this page.

Stealing private informations and contents

MacdoniS

I have seen many cases right now about the stealing informations, data and content that when they posted it other will copied it and use for other sites/blogs. 

Have you consider this when you're posting an important data? Mine, I always underestimate this fact and ignore the consequence of it. 

Think about this, there's another online gambling site that I saw before and they copied the different styles and content of other site! Plagiarizing it and made some small editing! 

Askgambler's has its own copyright policy and sure no one can copy something on this site when they caught in the act of stealing its content.

Maybe, they can't hack your account but they can have your posted details and data. The sad thing and the one of the dark sides of Internet.

*I also wonder if they use the complicated combinations of Crypto-currency to make it so? Where you can check the addresses of it on hash address.  :blush: 

You are on the right track, mate!  :good:

During those World Wars (1 & 2), both military parties were sending out coded messages for communication, not encrypted messages as yet, but encoded...yet...those messages could be uncoded and read! It took some blardy effort to do that, but were successfully broken nonetheless.

In our era of internet use, all messages are encrypted...just like those military secret messages...but similarly, all these encryption merely slows down those hackers and do not fail them in unravelling the messages!

So...NOTHING IS SAFE in the internet!  :p

This cryptocurrency thing...is a more complicated and advanced form of encryption...but will it...or can it...hold back the hackers???!!!  :huh:

History has shown that such things are not impossible at all...and with the 'intelligence' of computing nowadays...it's just a matter of time, mate!  :p

Those new and latest 'smart' electronic devices and applications can be hijacked...intercepted...interrupted...or even 'remotely taken over'! Those piles of discarded or erased data can be recovered, deciphered and read. No data in the internet is 100% fool-proof...if left like that.

What I do is...whatever info that I don't want, I do not delete them...I 'shred and wipe' them, so that all that data become 'o's all over again. Time consuming for huge data, but a breeze for those small bits of info that you want to discard and remove. Deleting them is like throwing them into the rubbish bin...anyone can pick them up and read them! Hahaha.  :D  

• 2 weeks later...

Someone stole my photograph and used it to scam people online. I found out about it because my brother in law was selling something online and got himself a buyer...that buyer has my picture in his profile. Apparently, using public wifi is not as safe as you thought. Some people just need a good old beat up when it comes to things like this.

Someone stole my photograph and used it to scam people online. I found out about it because my brother in law was selling something online and got himself a buyer...that buyer has my picture in his profile. Apparently, using public wifi is not as safe as you thought. Some people just need a good old beat up when it comes to things like this.

Hmmm...I'm sorry to hear about all these mate...but that's your proof...that nothing in the internet is ever safe!

Don't ever believe in all those 'Cloud' storage systems...all the info in there can be hacked!

Don't ever believe that whatever you do or post up in Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter and all those BS Apps are ever safe either!

And one more thing...I've mentioned many times before that Smartphones are nothing but a spy app for certain organisations...yet most people cannot do without them...all for its convenience sake! 

The more you use them, the more at risk you become!  <_<

Does anyone know that all your info in Google, Facebook, Tweeter, whatever...are being sold to interested Third Parties?

That's how all these blardy Apps are making money out of users...without users ever realising what's happening to their info...

You think using internet is free...and that nobody owns it???

Think of how much money the internet owners have made all these years by selling all your info!!!  <_<

Like I've said earlier...we are all living in a world full of lies!

All the truth have been whitewashed...all our brains have been brainwashed!

Whatever we have been told about our world, our Earth, this land we live on, have all been manipulated to hide the truth!

If all of you are still sleeping...and not awaken yet...oh geeees...you'll never get unplugged from 'their' system, that's for sure!  :p