Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fabrice2702
    Newest Member
    Fabrice2702

• No registered users viewing this page.

See Anything Strange?

Okaaay...have a look at this screenshot...

it's not a winning screenshot...but it's a whining screenshot...well...more or less...hahaha.  :D

See anything strange?

post-61309-0-38241700-1502289360_thumb.jpg

Or how about in this closer one?

post-61309-0-03252600-1502289390_thumb.jpg

Yeah...our Guru has a new nickname!

Or that Tom is using our Guru's avatar! :lol:

Yesterday, it was our Cocopop's avatar with the nickname Julie1...hahaha

Okay guys...all these are nothing more than a glitch in the system somewhere...

our Guru is still the Guru...and our darling is still Cocopop.  :D

Okaaay...have a look at this screenshot...

it's not a winning screenshot...but it's a whining screenshot...well...more or less...hahaha.  :D

See anything strange?

attachicon.gifAG.jpg

Or how about in this closer one?

attachicon.gifAG 2.jpg

Yeah...our Guru has a new nickname!

Or that Tom is using our Guru's avatar! :lol:

Yesterday, it was our Cocopop's avatar with the nickname Julie1...hahaha

Okay guys...all these are nothing more than a glitch in the system somewhere...

our Guru is still the Guru...and our darling is still Cocopop.  :D

Weird!!!! Was my avatar showing on Julie1's too?  :o  I didn't see that one but I picked up the mistake in your screenshot straight away. I have no ide what the glitch is but I'm sure the man with answers will be here soon to tell us  :D

Weird!!!! Was my avatar showing on Julie1's too?  :o  I didn't see that one but I picked up the mistake in your screenshot straight away. I have no ide what the glitch is but I'm sure the man with answers will be here soon to tell us  :D

Yep! I got my first shock when I saw your avatar with the name Julie1...posting a new topic!  :p

Today is Valdes posting a new topic too...so the glitch happens when a new member posts a new topic...

luckily, this glitch is only temporary...it corrects itself after one or two page refreshings.  ^_^

Nonetheless...it's still a glitch...don't know what can appear next...  :D

Hehe, no big drama or mystery here anyways. What you see is a visual glitch caused by our notification system overriding the permissions set by the latest feature we implemented at the forum and referring to getting all new members first posts approved by a forum admin before going public. ;)

Edit: Forgot to add the link with confirmation that everything with the correct topic owner visual representation is just fine actually. :p 

http://prntscr.com/g6ic98

Hehe, no big drama or mystery here anyways. What you see is a visual glitch caused by our notification system overriding the permissions set by the latest feature we implemented at the forum and referring to getting all new members first posts approved by a forum admin before going public. ;)

Edit: Forgot to add the link with confirmation that everything with the correct topic owner visual representation is just fine actually. :p

http://prntscr.com/g6ic98

Aaaah! Now that sounds good! Hopefully no more spamming from all those idiots!  ;)

Remember Britney Spears...that delightful American lady singer?

Well...she had a big hit with the song 'Oops! I did it again...'

But today...OOPS! ASKGAMBLERS DID IT AGAIN!!!  :lol:

Why? How? What do I mean?  :shok:

Here's why...

post-61309-0-70316300-1502438348_thumb.jpg

Or am I the only one seeing this error???  :huh:

Remember Britney Spears...that delightful American lady singer?

Well...she had a big hit with the song 'Oops! I did it again...'

But today...OOPS! ASKGAMBLERS DID IT AGAIN!!!  :lol:

Why? How? What do I mean?  :shok:

Here's why...

attachicon.gifAG.jpg

Or am I the only one seeing this error???  :huh:

After several page refreshes...it is still there...uncorrected...so there's definitely a glitch somewhere...  :p

Mate, I believe an explanation of the glitch has already been provided above, but obviously I have to do that one more time... 

So, due to the huge spam flood we are experiencing recently, a new setting has been implemented to the forum and namely, manual approval for any first time post by a newly registered forum member. Our notification system however detects, reports and visualize the one who actually approved the post rather the poster himself. A glitch which has already been reported to the devs team. 

Hope it's all crystal clear now, but in case you need further details feel free to ask. 

Mate, I believe an explanation of the glitch has already been provided above, but obviously I have to do that one more time... 

So, due to the huge spam flood we are experiencing recently, a new setting has been implemented to the forum and namely, manual approval for any first time post by a newly registered forum member. Our notification system however detects, reports and visualize the one who actually approved the post rather the poster himself. A glitch which has already been reported to the devs team. 

Hope it's all crystal clear now, but in case you need further details feel free to ask. 

Ah yes...I know it's only a visual glitch mate...as you have earlier explained...

but I thought it has already been resolved...but now I know the dev team is still working on it.

Thanks for the update anyway mate.  ^_^

Okaaaay...so the developers may still be working on this small glitch...

but it's taking a looong time...and I'm still getting it...  :rolleyes:

post-61309-0-39736000-1503727184_thumb.jpg

One more thing guys...this has happened to me a few times now this week...

when I post a reply in the forum, I get logged out...it just happened a minute ago.  <_<

Okaaaay...so the developers may still be working on this small glitch...

but it's taking a looong time...and I'm still getting it...  :rolleyes:

attachicon.gifAG.jpg

One more thing guys...this has happened to me a few times now this week...

when I post a reply in the forum, I get logged out...it just happened a minute ago.  <_>

Yep that was another new member I approved the first post.

Regarding the logging out it's been happening to me for a while actually I assumed it was my browser though. Is anyone else having this issue?