Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Klomatron
    Newest Member
    Klomatron

• No registered users viewing this page.

[Edited]: The Phantom Of The Opera Slot - Canceled Or Delayed?

True...IBM didn't see the future of home computing despite being at the forefront for years. Resting on ones laurels. Cue apple/microsoft taking over and now IBM mainly earn their money from consultancy work and supplying chips. 

It is weird that a provider that invented one of the best paying games (when it wants) in DOA in churning out this [email protected]@

Same charge against MG. 

Hey

Some of us still Love IBM products, TSM, Application Management, Tivoli, MQ Websphere, ITCAM as well as Mainframe is still very big here in South Africa.

It's no wonder Netents share price is plummeting :p  

Maybe at the next AGM the shareholders will revolt and decent games will be had again...

On the plus side i did manage to take a 19 quid free chip from Virgin Games and turn it into 500 by Netent alone - Koi. So it's not all bad. Ish. 

Or maybe they are simply terrified how good is new DOA paying out actually and afraid of being broke eventually... :p

Pfft....

The stats are (unconfirmed) something like 1 wildline in 500 bonus rounds. Given i've had 3/4 in about 250 I'd expecting a drought

And getting a drought. Sahara-esque.