Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Djay491
    Newest Member
    Djay491

• No registered users viewing this page.

Relative new experience with William Hill

Well, all those Chinese-themed games from Playtech never caught my interest...nor attention...

and winnings like your 125 for a 50 bet is one of the reasons...they just don't pay big anymore. <_<

And that goes especially for my favourite Playtech games! :p

But congrats on your wins nonetheless Chilliaway. ^_^

I played a bunch of Chinese element slots on William Hill. Despite the "annoying" graphics, I managed to get quite some returns. Feeling lucky

FeiCuiGongZhu

attachicon.gif5ofakind 2.5-125.jpg

JiXiang 8

attachicon.gif0.8-68.8.jpg

and NianNianYouYU, just some small wins.

Well I agree with Afi winning 2x your total bet is not a great return.

Well, all those Chinese-themed games from Playtech never caught my interest...nor attention... and winnings like your 125 for a 50 bet is one of the reasons...they just don't pay big anymore. <_< And that goes especially for my favourite Playtech games! :p But congrats on your wins nonetheless Chilliaway. ^_^

what are your fav Playtech games actually? 

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed Afi that the jackpots were not active on that first screenshot either so I'm guessing that is free play  :(

OMG! How did I missed that one?  :o

Hmmm...looks like our friend Chilliaway may be pulling our legs with his fun play screenshots...  :p

I never would have noticed it if you hadn't have noticed it before. But when I returned to this thread last night I checked it and voila! 

Well, just goes to show how we can miss seeing things at certain times...only to see it at a later time.  :p

But no more 'cheats' will be missed from now on...so watch out chilliaway my friend...you could end up with chillies in your mouth!  :lol:

But.... you can't play for free on William Hill... or at least I haven't found a way to do it  :unknw:

Yes, you can mate!  ^_^

All you need to do is to create a new Fun Account, separate from your Real Money Account...then you can play in the fun mode. However, some Jackpot games cannot be played in the fun mode, others can be played...but the Jackpot prizes would not be 'Active'.  ;)