Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tubzz1111
    Newest Member
    tubzz1111

• No registered users viewing this page.

How to play Texas HoldEm Poker

Hello Forums,

I am NimmoD. new in poker forum. Recently i come accross Poker game and saw many females making money from playing Poker..

Unfortunately I am not aware of this Game.. and Looking for help on this.

I am reading this post - mydentalstory blogspot com for poker but not sure it is best of not? Please suggest.

Thank you,

Nimmo

Hello Nimmo, and welcome to Askgamblers forum.  :hi:

My...my...you want to make money from playing poker, or more specifically, from Texas Hold'Em Poker?  :huh:

Oh geees...sorry to say, but playing poker is a very highly skilled game, not like playing slot games at all, where luck determines whether you win or lose. In any Poker game, luck plays a role too, but skill plays the most important role!

Trying to win on a Poker game needs lots of experience beforehand. You need to know how to read the cards, both your cards and the cards on the table, and at the same, you need to 'speculate' what the other players may have in their hands too! It is never an easy game to win at!

My suggestion is...practice lots of times playing Texas Hold'Em with fun money first. Learn how the game plays. Learn what cards to hold in your hand. Learn how to expect what the final outcome of the cards would be. There are thousands of things to learn first before you can even enjoy the game! You need luck to get the right cards, but you need skill to read the cards in your hand, the cards on the table, and the probable cards in the other players' hands.

Whatever you do...never rush into a game of poker!  ;)

Hello Forums,

I am NimmoD. new in poker forum. Recently i come accross Poker game and saw many females making money from playing Poker..

Unfortunately I am not aware of this Game.. and Looking for help on this.

I am reading this post -  for poker but not sure it is best of not? Please suggest.

Thank you,

Nimmo

Hi Nimmo and welcome to AskGamblers. 

I'm afraid the story on the aforementioned blog has nothing to so with poker nor any other forms of online gambling and that is why it has been removed. Please make sure to abide the Forum Rules