Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Justniki
    Newest Member
    Justniki

• No registered users viewing this page.

Journey Of Sexy Pirates

Ooooh...Lady Jane the Pirate hah? Hmmm...that's one pirate I wouldn't mind meeting up with...  :D

But I don't see her anywhere in the screenshots...must be a very elusive lady this...  :p

Ooooh...Lady Jane the Pirate hah? Hmmm...that's one pirate I wouldn't mind meeting up with...  :D

But I don't see her anywhere in the screenshots...must be a very elusive lady this...  :p

I believe she only appears on the main game as wild symbol :D , that's why her name is Wild Jane :p

I believe she only appears on the main game as wild symbol :D , that's why her name is Wild Jane :p

Oh shucks! That means she cannot be Wild with me all the time...hmmm...she's not so Wild after all...  :(  :D

Oh shucks! That means she cannot be Wild with me all the time...hmmm...she's not so Wild after all...  :(  :D

Well, if she cannot go Wild with you, the only thing you can do is...go Wild with her :p

Shame you can only win up to 49x your bet in the bonus game though,

Yeah...and probably because that darling Jane wasn't Wild at all during any bonus rounds...

she can only be Wild at one place..."no-no-no" at other places...hahahaha.  :lol:

Shame you can only win up to 49x your bet in the bonus game though,

Agree :D but you should see the free spins bonus though, there are 3 different bonus modes, you can win up to 25 free spins at 8 or 10x multipier (not sure) but the tricky part about it, after selecting the type free spins you want, you have to select more things in order to win the max free spins at max multiplier but be careful of the bomb, it will blow away everything and only reward you with 10 free spins. The best part? You'll always get a winning. So, zero winning is not possible since expanded wild symbol is sticky on reel 1 :D

Agree :D but you should see the free spins bonus though, there are 3 different bonus modes, you can win up to 25 free spins at 8 or 10x multipier (not sure) but the tricky part about it, after selecting the type free spins you want, you have to select more things in order to win the max free spins at max multiplier but be careful of the bomb, it will blow away everything and only reward you with 10 free spins. The best part? You'll always get a winning. So, zero winning is not possible since expanded wild symbol is sticky on reel 1 :D

Do you know what, I've never been great with games that let you pick your own set of free spins because I never know what to pick!  :lol:  Piggy Riches being the perfect example of what I mean.

I like the ' sexy ' in its name. It caught my attention immediately. 

150 x win sounds good Leo, did you managed to take a screenshot of your win maybe ?

What is the max.coin win please ?

The last screenshot is my winner screenshot :)

About the max coin win, I'm not sure, it didn't say in the game but I think it's at least 20.000 credits in the base game because the highest symbol pays 2500 credits tops at minimum bet. In the free spins mode however, it's hard to say. I do know this game's RTP is 96.59% :good:

Correction...

Free spins mode : up to 25 free spins at 6x multiplier and Wild Jane appears on reel 2, 3, 4 and 5. So max win is sure above 20.000 credits in the base game :)

That's good! Unfortunately, the 20.000 credits is not always the reality to a fixed winnings but that 25 free spins with 6x multiplier is exciting to spin!   :D

• 2 weeks later...