Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fritz76
    Newest Member
    Fritz76

• No registered users viewing this page.

Glorious Empire - with Sticky Wilds!

Have any of you seen or played a game from NextGen entitled Glorious Empire:huh:

post-61309-0-88917400-1493815655_thumb.jpg

Well, I came across this game some months back at Casumo, but never got to trying it out, until today. With real money? Heck no! I always try out new games in the fun mode first. If it plays good, then I'll give it a bash...if not good, then it'll go in the trash, hehehe.  :D

My first impression of this Glorious Empire game...not good at all! Why? Simply because the paytable has extremely low win values, even lower than The Wild Chase's paytable. I used to ask myself, "how much lower can these game providers make the paytable be?" Well, here's the answer! For example, getting 5 Wilds on a payline pays an incredible 5x the total bet!!! Now that's simply incredible...from the bottom side up! But the game plays with 40 paylines and pays both ways, so those 5 Wilds would end up with a glorious 10x total bet win...yeah, from the bottom side up, hehehe.

I was thinking "what the heck was NextGen designers doing with this game?" The paytable is probably the lowest I have come across, or one of the lowest, so how the heck can anyone win from a game like this? Bewildered, puzzled, but curious, I gave the game a few hours of fun play. Needless to say, the payouts in the base game hardly exceeded 1x the staked amount! Oh sheeesh!  :angry:

The Free Spins game starts with 7 free spins without any multipliers, aaaargh...but the Wilds are Sticky ones like those in Dead Or Alive! Whoopie! The only thing that I like about this game! Hahaha. And yes, the Free Spins game can be retriggered too, if that's any consolation. I couldn't get any retriggers at all. How about the payouts? Hmmm, how do you like getting wins of 10x, 13x, 16x and thereabouts? Damn disappointing low! That's the kind of wins you'd get during normal gameplay. Don't ask me how it would pay during its bad times...I hate to even think about it!

So, after a few hours on the game, I was ready to call it a day with this Glorious Empire game...

everything about the payouts was lame...the 'decent' payouts were a shame...but then this finally came...

post-61309-0-88458200-1493815753_thumb.jpg

I got 5 Scatters to trigger 15 free spins!!!...but got paid only $80 for those 5 Scatters...aaaargh!

11 Sticky Wilds were already accumulated on the 8th spin, with 7 more free spins to play...

so I was expecting a super huge payout with those 11 Wilds x 7 times more...

by the end of the 15 free spins, the final payout was only $564...or 564x the total bet amount! Aaaargh!

But those Sticky Wilds do show good potentials though...if they can come often and frequently...but yet to be seen...

then I can finally say "goodbye Dead Or Alive!"...and "welcome Glorious Empire!

I have found a new Sticky Wild game to play!  :D

Thank you for the info mate.  :hi:

If frequent 100x to 200x wins can come, then it's a good enough game for me to play.

At least more smaller wins are much better than no big win at all, like from DOA!  ;)

Seen it haven't played it though, but as you know I am a fan of NextGen. It doesn't surprise me to hear the paytable is low though, pretty much all NextGen Games are, well at least ones I play are!

Glad to hear you've finally found a game you can 'stick' with for a while though  :p  :p

I have to be honest though there's not that many 4x5 games I like so not sure I'll fall in love with this game, but i'll give it a go next time I have the chance. Whats the minimum bet?

Seen it haven't played it though, but as you know I am a fan of NextGen. It doesn't surprise me to hear the paytable is low though, pretty much all NextGen Games are, well at least ones I play are!

Glad to hear you've finally found a game you can 'stick' with for a while though  :p  :p

I have to be honest though there's not that many 4x5 games I like so not sure I'll fall in love with this game, but i'll give it a go next time I have the chance. Whats the minimum bet?

The minimum bet is unfortunately 0.50...so that's a bit high. :(

Wish the play lines can be selected though...like in Play'nGo games...then can play with just 20 or 25 lines.  :p

The minimum bet is unfortunately 0.50...so that's a bit high. :(

Wish the play lines can be selected though...like in Play'nGo games...then can play with just 20 or 25 lines.  :p

Yep! 0.50 is high for me too especially with a £20 deposit and lady luck isn't on my side, 50p bets do not last long let me tell you. However, I'll still give it a shot. 

When you mention selecting the paylines, it always reminds me of Fantastic 4 50 lines, always used to lower the paylines on this, not necessarily because of my budget back then though, mainly because I always found it played better with less lines. (Sorry for going off-topic)

Yep! 0.50 is high for me too especially with a £20 deposit and lady luck isn't on my side, 50p bets do not last long let me tell you. However, I'll still give it a shot. 

When you mention selecting the paylines, it always reminds me of Fantastic 4 50 lines, always used to lower the paylines on this, not necessarily because of my budget back then though, mainly because I always found it played better with less lines. (Sorry for going off-topic)

Yep! I always play with lesser lines at each start of my play too...until the gameplay gets better...or until a free spins game comes...

saves wasting more money than necessary! Hehehe. Most new games have fixed play lines and I don't quite like that...so you know why I like Play'nGo games a lot!  :D

I did played this game a few times and I only managed to trigger the free spins feature once and winning from it was something over 100x bet.

But I thought you didn't like games with large sum of reels and rows Afi matey :p

I did played this game a few times and I only managed to trigger the free spins feature once and winning from it was something over 100x bet.

But I thought you didn't like games with large sum of reels and rows Afi matey :p

I'm pretty sure Afi will like any game that he can win 400+ from !!  :p

Yes, very true mate...and I still don't like them...but more for 5-reels 6-rows games, or more rows.

5-reels 4-rows games are still acceptable to me...as long as the icons are big enough for easy visibility.  ;)