Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leandrozenon
    Newest Member
    Leandrozenon

• No registered users viewing this page.

Considering that I had won over $649 on a $0.60 bet, it must have been as good as yours Sharon darling...or even better.  :D

But i think the total win of Sharon session was 500 euros more or less.

It was and of course I was just showing off with my screenshot, since this is one of my favourite ever screenshots I've achieved, I was just using this as an excuse to show case it again  :p  :blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah good old days... I will do  some pictures when I finally find them that's no worry it will be done 

firstly I must to say that I thought it will be something like the race for the best who is the best but I see atmosphere is going up and everything is somehow okay ^_^ .generally I don't have so much  big wins in this year

even I think that from some time it is hard to win something bigger. then it was in few years ago I saw that someone mentioned it. I think it can be true. Something happened for sure, and now it is really hard in comparison to few years ago. 

yeah good old days... I will do  some pictures when I finally find them that's no worry it will be done 

firstly I must to say that I thought it will be something like the race for the best who is the best but I see atmosphere is going up and everything is somehow okay ^_^ .generally I don't have so much  big wins in this year

even I think that from some time it is hard to win something bigger. then it was in few years ago I saw that someone mentioned it. I think it can be true. Something happened for sure, and now it is really hard in comparison to few years ago. 

If you can find any of your old big win screenshots, Damian, make sure you post them up here. We'd like to see it.  :o

• 3 months later...

Does bet size matter in this section or is the screen shots about the items on the screen like for example - Full screen of wilds, or does it matter the bet size and how much you won?

Well mate, it's all about the best win that you have achieved...either big in amount...or big in win ratio...it doesn't matter...

as long as the win is above 100x the bet amount, that's all that matters, mate.  ^_^

I have my fair share of doubts if this screenshots is coming from a real play to be honest... 

You really think so mate?  :huh:

Hmmm, we'll just have to wait for Mrjeanluc to proof or say otherwise...if he would do so anyway.  ;)

And talking about my best ever wins screenshots...I have a few which I haven't posted in here yet...

so here's a little bit more to add to my collection...but you've already seen them before though...  ;) 

A 3600x win on ISIS - 5 Scatters in the Free Spins game

post-61309-0-95365900-1495010465_thumb.jpg

My best win so far on Supe It Up - 827x win

post-61309-0-01483300-1495010588_thumb.jpg

And same for Break Da Bank Again - 555x win

post-61309-0-66422200-1495010812_thumb.jpg

And my best win on Avalon II, playing with $3.00 bets during the final bonus round,

but winning only about $200 in the end...aaagh...but better than nothing, hehehe

post-61309-0-29889700-1495010944_thumb.jpg