Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fritz76
    Newest Member
    Fritz76

• No registered users viewing this page.

Woohooo...very nice indeed mate!   :good:

Pity you don't have the full size screenshot of it.

That's a marvelous $2135.30 win on a $3 bet.  ;)

Thanks mate. :)

Indeed, pity not having the actual screenshot, but I was so excited at that time that making a screenshot was the last thing to do between screaming and jumping like crazy around the house. :D

Thanks mate. :)

Indeed, pity not having the actual screenshot, but I was so excited at that time that making a screenshot was the last thing to do between screaming and jumping like crazy around the house. :D

I guess that money is all going into the renovating that needs to be done lol.

I guess that money is all going into the renovating that needs to be done lol.

Hahaha...that money has long gone back to where it came from...or something like that.

That win was way back in 2013 mate!  :D

Haha, indeed, that was way back in 2013... :) 

What's more interesting though is that most of the money went for some renovation indeed, but not in my house, nah, not all... The so called 'renovation' was mostly referring to my wife's wardrobe. :D 

What's more interesting though is that most of the money went for some renovation indeed, but not in my house, nah, not all... The so called 'renovation' was mostly referring to my wife's wardrobe. :D

Hahaha...never mind...all for a good cause!  :D

I actually thought your recent winnings went for house renovations lol. Well i am in fact renovating my house at the moment, so i wanted to say i can relate. Trust me 70% of my monthly un-budgeted winnings goes to my wife's wardrobe as well. There is always something they need, especially when they use the clothes for work excuse maaaannnn - Im telling you!

Hahaha...never mind...all for a good cause!  :D

Very good Cause , Scoring some extra Points...

I actually thought your recent winnings went for house renovations lol. Well i am in fact renovating my house at the moment, so i wanted to say i can relate. Trust me 70% of my monthly un-budgeted winnings goes to my wife's wardrobe as well. There is always something they need, especially when they use the clothes for work excuse maaaannnn - Im telling you!

Very good Cause , Scoring some extra Points...

Hmmm...lucky you!  :D

Here's one screenshot for everyone to drool...

It's not mine...it's Prinfers...but I need to have this win here in this thread.  ^_^

5 WILD REELS from the Wild Storm feature in Thunderstruck 2...the only one I've seen of 5 Wild Reels win so far!

8cfd4eb25069465ca40778373cac7284.png

It's not mine...it's Prinfers...but I need to have this win here in this thread.  ^_^

5 WILD REELS from the Wild Storm feature in Thunderstruck 2...the only one I've seen of 5 Wild Reels win so far!

Well, frankly speaking, I have some doubts how genuine this winner actually is to be honest... I've seen couple 5-reel Thunderstorms screenshots so far across the internet and none of them turned out to be a real one so far. 

Well, frankly speaking, I have some doubts how genuine this winner actually is to be honest... I've seen couple 5-reel Thunderstorms screenshots so far across the internet and none of them turned out to be a real one so far. 

Oh gees! Really?  :shok:

Why would anyone want to do that? For instant fame perhaps, with a rigged (modified) screenshot?  :p

OMG, I think I'm going to pass out.............in the emergency room!!! Cocopop will accompany me there holding an oxygen tank!

What was the bet under?

OMG, I think I'm going to pass out.............in the emergency room!!! Cocopop will accompany me there holding an oxygen tank!

What was the bet under?

I reckon the bet is HUUUGGEE!

Based on the balance stats I guess the bet was 3.00 pounds per spin.