Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fabrice2702
    Newest Member
    Fabrice2702

• No registered users viewing this page.

11 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Tried it the other day, 2 bonuses paid x10 and 35x. Took 157 spins to trigger first and over 200 for second bonus. 

With 14 400 ways which is supposed to be better, those damn Bufallos disappear from the reels as well as wild. 

Only thing I like is the wild symbol randomly award multipliers during the base game. 

@pinnit2015- Do me favour and try Push Gaming new release "Mystery Museum" - Exclusive at Mr a Green until month end. slots looks epic with huge wins potential.

Hope to see your winner in Mega thread soon. 

I know bonus round usually operate with different reels but yeah the Buffalo game is unashamedly obvious in it....still don't think it's a patch on the old Flash Raging Rhino, which i used to see quite a few 1000x plus hits in it's prime - it was a cracking game until it was butchered. Harsh but fair tis was.

Can't with Mr Green....they fell foul of the cull after Redbet decided to impose, what looks like, a 20 quid a month deposit limit on my account so they got dropped kicked over the fence for 4 points. 

On 8/12/2020 at 10:04 PM, Fiekie247 said:

Tried it the other day, 2 bonuses paid x10 and 35x. Took 157 spins to trigger first and over 200 for second bonus. 

With 14 400 ways which is supposed to be better, those damn Bufallos disappear from the reels as well as wild. 

Only thing I like is the wild symbol randomly award multipliers during the base game. 

Tried Buffalo Blitz II again today, it took 277 spins to trigger free spins that paid 9.2x,, (had one retrigger of extra 5 spins) (it cost 101.3x to get the free spins), closed the slot down immediately after the feature leaving it with a loss of 92.1x.. glad I was only playing it on min bet. First time I played it was over a week ago taking from it profit 35.5x in a hit and run 36 spins.

thus overall combined the two session it took 313 spins, costing 65.8x to trigger the feature for a return of 9.2x .... meaning an overall loss of 56.6xBet, overall RTP 81.92%

best base game win was 24x (twice, 1 in session #1 and 1 in session #2)

what is appalling is that this slot has returns of as low as 2cents for a 20cent stake when you get 2OAK bears for example 10% return w.t.f. (loss disguised as a win) you won't even get that low with Bonanza.  And they must have done something to the paytable cause in the original if you got several ways of bears 6OAK it would pay decent but in this version it pays rubbish about 10x.

2 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

Tried Buffalo Blitz II again today, it took 277 spins to trigger free spins that paid 9.2x,, (had one retrigger of extra 5 spins) (it cost 101.3x to get the free spins), closed the slot down immediately after the feature leaving it with a loss of 92.1x.. glad I was only playing it on min bet. First time I played it was over a week ago taking from it profit 35.5x in a hit and run 36 spins.

thus overall combined the two session it took 313 spins, costing 65.8x to trigger the feature for a return of 9.2x .... meaning an overall loss of 56.6xBet, overall RTP 81.92%

best base game win was 24x (twice, 1 in session #1 and 1 in session #2)

what is appalling is that this slot has returns of as low as 2cents for a 20cent stake when you get 2OAK bears for example 10% return w.t.f. (loss disguised as a win) you won't even get that low with Bonanza.  And they must have done something to the paytable cause in the original if you got several ways of bears 6OAK it would pay decent but in this version it pays rubbish about 10x.

The win values in Buffalo Blitz is already damn blardy low. With multipliers now in the base game, the win values can only go lower. Honestly speaking, Buffalo Blitz and Buffalo Blitz 2 can both go down the drain, as far as I am concerned. 😝

12 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

The win values in Buffalo Blitz is already damn blardy low. With multipliers now in the base game, the win values can only go lower. Honestly speaking, Buffalo Blitz and Buffalo Blitz 2 can both go down the drain, as far as I am concerned. 😝

when you want the base game multiplier to be activated they don't , and when they do sometimes they won't even raise the win above the stake you played..... raising a 0.02 return to 0.04 or to 0.08.... with a 0.20 stake.... all that for a delay of many seconds between spins.

• 2 weeks later...

Playtech golden oldies are still WORTH playing despite being HTML5 versions. Dolphin Reef has not gone over 500 spins so far, and being a low-medium variance game, it is still enjoyable to play regularly. The only thing that bothers me a lot is how the blardy AI is regulating the big wins now. Playing at $1.00 bets for over 200 spins, expecting a big win to come, but didn't. Argh! Could have won $750! 😝

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

A one month break and you get a nice 919x win. A 6 months break and you'd get 5514x win???!!! Most probably not...the math doesn't work that work, but you already know that, eh Guru-san? 😜 Anyway, a big congrats for that PnG win! :good:

Hahahah, love this kind of logics! :D 

Nah, not a brake mate, believe it or not I just don't have the time anymore... 😢

23 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Hahahah, love this kind of logics! :D 

Nah, not a brake mate, believe it or not I just don't have the time anymore... 😢

Well, it's even more satisfying to get a nice big win when you don't have the time to slot. If only the same logic can work for me...get a nice big win when I don't have the money to slot! 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Wow, what a hit indeed! 😮 

Is that your win mate? If so, congrats and keep these coming! :good:

PS. Wondering how much of that insane win survived to the 'withdrawal stage'... 😛 

everything i post is mine mate. All of it went to cashoutland. It hapenned around 7 o clock in the morning. Crazy morning!