Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    matthewclaire
    Newest Member
    matthewclaire

• No registered users viewing this page.

Wow! What an incredible couple of days! :o

Reminds me for some of my glorious days... 

Enjoy it mate and keep them coming! :good:

Yeah...I remember a few of your glorious days too...which got me real jealous! Hahaha.  :p

Hopefully the others will get theirs soon...  ;)

Helloooo everybody!  :hi:

Christmas is over...the New Year's Day is over too...yet some of you are probably still sprawling on the floor everywhere...

yep...still with that heavy hangover, I guess...but not me of course...but I still do have a heavy hangover...from my wins!  :crazy:

On the 1st day of the year, I hailed the King...King Billy...

in return, he hailed me with a very nice win...whoopieeee!  :D

Okaaay...but first...you're forgiven Drogerman...for hating me yet again...  :lol:

But enough of the bla-bla-bla...let's see the hoo-hoo-hoorah...

post-61309-0-26302700-1546423581_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-46964500-1546423598_thumb.jpg

It's been over 2 years since I got a nice Wildline win, so this makes my new year even greater and brighter!  :yahoo:

Hehe, what a start for the new 2019!  :clapping:

Congrats mate and keep them coming! :good:

I had quite a hefty session yesterday myself too though. Winners screenshots to be posted soon. :)

Yaaaay! Looks like a good new year start for the both of us, eh Guru? So keep them coming too!  :good:

Looks like the King's men are still sprawled on the floor...

probably creeping around real slowly on all four...

It's now been over 14 hours since I made that cashout...

I'm still awaiting here although there's no power blackout...  :(

Your cashout is safe, I could guarantee that. Not sure about their time frames though - seems like one time they process withdrawals under an hour and then on the next one it's being delayed almost till the very end of the 24 hours stated within their terms as deadline. 

Anyway, hope their team is slowly but surely awakening from the party hangover and your e-wallet is about to receive one more hefty amount for 2019. :) 

Your cashout is safe, I could guarantee that. Not sure about their time frames though - seems like one time they process withdrawals under an hour and then on the next one it's being delayed almost till the very end of the 24 hours stated within their terms as deadline. 

Anyway, hope their team is slowly but surely awakening from the party hangover and your e-wallet is about to receive one more hefty amount for 2019. :)

Yeah...I hope so too Guru mate...or else the King will be standing right over Dover's Cliff...I can guarantee that!  :p

Hey there Mr P and welcome back. :)

Glad to see you around again, have started to worry about you today... :p

Congrats on your DOA WL though, you'd better consider it as some sort of warm-up for upcoming gigantic wins on let's say 4.50 bets. :D

Hmmm...for our 2 and 4 quid bets Mr P, that may just be possible!  ;)

Hey there Mr P and welcome back. :)

Glad to see you around again, have started to worry about you today... :p

Congrats on your DOA WL though, you'd better consider it as some sort of warm-up for upcoming gigantic wins on let's say 4.50 bets. :D

Been on a bit of a break - got the tent loaded, my new telescope and took myself up North Scotland to do some fishing and star gazing. Magic  :p

After making a small win on DOA, I then decided to play with Jack...don't ask me why...it just came out of the blue!

It's been a long time since I last played JATB and I was actually hating the game for having cheated me out of wins during its many free spins games, but being a new year, I felt I should give Jack a new chance, hehehe.  :p

It almost ate all of my 70 EUR...and I was down to my last 8 EUR when a good Free Spins game finally came...

got 3 Harps, got several 5-of-a-kind wins, and ended up with a marvelous 610x win.

Thank you Jesse...and thank you Jack...my true old NetEnt buddies!!!  :D

Thinking about going back to the Lagoon next...if not restricted...time to meet my old creature buddy...  :p

post-61309-0-95398800-1546492358_thumb.jpg

Been on a bit of a break - got the tent loaded, my new telescope and took myself up North Scotland to do some fishing and star gazing. Magic  :p

Thought so but had to check if you are okay anyway :) 

What? Fishing you say... :o

O, man! You shouldn't have mentioned the magic word! :D