Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bumberboy1991
    Newest Member
    Bumberboy1991

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

On 9/13/2019 at 1:56 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, 

This exhausted mamma needs a little holiday! So I'm off on my jollys this weekend with my family - I'll be back Monday. Behave yourselves, won't you? ?

what you need is a holiday away from your family cause they are the source of the stress as you said yourself that its family stresses bringing you down. So that would be beautiful alone time and getting yourself some massages, saunas and walks on the beach and meditations, walks in forests, recharging your batteries and peace and quiet. Bliss.

12 hours ago, Flatzem said:

what you need is a holiday away from your family cause they are the source of the stress as you said yourself that its family stresses bringing you down. So that would be beautiful alone time and getting yourself some massages, saunas and walks on the beach and meditations, walks in forests, recharging your batteries and peace and quiet. Bliss.

Sounds great but impossible anyway when you are a mother of four. :) 

what about getting some baby sitters/family friends to help out and also the father of four would stay with the baby sitters while the mother is away getting treatment

and another time the mother stays with the baby sitters and the father is away getting treatment. maybe it is also possible for the father of four or mother of four to stay with the 4 kids while the other parent is away getting treatment.

27 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

what about getting some baby sitters/family friends to help out and also the father of four would stay with the baby sitters while the mother is away getting treatment

and another time the mother stays with the baby sitters and the father is away getting treatment. maybe it is also possible for the father of four or mother of four to stay with the 4 kids while the other parent is away getting treatment.

Dont worry - I take care of that - Mom goes to the spa for a few hours, as long as I take them for Ice Cream and to the game shop... They are happy....

But Daddy just need to snacks and a good movie with the kids and that its, they will listen and behave.

Mommy went once away for 4 days with her sister out of town for B Day celebration and I stayed home with all the kids. Was  bit of a struggle I guess, but she would never know that ?

I'm baaaaack!! 

I love to have a few little weekends away, but I love to be home too and back into routine. Once the summer holidays are over I like the routine again,  and back to normality. And with Christmas around the corner I cannot wait. It's my favourite time of year, 

Anyway, holiday was lovley and we were really lucky to have sunshine. Spent a lot of time in the arcades. the kids love them, so do we. I was brought up by my parents going to arcades as we have a lovely little caravan somewhere so it's already in my blood. Could never really do a holiday alone without the kids, not even sure I'd want too. Plus I don't have babysitters at all and all my friends and family all work full time so I am very very rarely without my kids, but that's just the way I like it ?

I trust you have all had a lovely weekend too?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Anyone playing in the Social Tournaments from Pragmatic play? Play for free and win real cash?

Actually won a tournament about 3 weeks ago. They actually do pay - Payments made on Wednesday and Thursday. Received my 50 euros a few days later.

Pragmatoic.thumb.JPG.053e98c075954abfe3129e22ca9d37a2.JPG

I won twice so far...once 1st place and once 4th place and yes they do pay!

8 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Not really, always had some second thoughts about their slots anyway so didn't even try till last weekend... 

You catch them on a decent mood on quids or above and they can turn a modest bankroll into a decent withdrawal as they have quite a lot of wins in the 250-500x range. Problem i find with them is that the big wins come on the lower bets (not dissing 20p stakes) - had a few on decent ish bets like the 5 scatters in Madame Destiny.

Personal fav is the dog house/Madame destiny. 

Out of all the providers out there i genuinely find they do not like big bets. 40p bankroll boosting is my personal opinion of them. 

7 hours ago, Tweeksta said:

Yikes! (404)

We can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for. Would you like to head back to our homepage instead?

Fiekie247 Has tournament finished because i got this error when i clicked on ur link

link

The tournament is live everyday my dear...so keep trying...unless Aussies are restricted... ?

On 10/12/2019 at 7:35 PM, Tweeksta said:

Yikes! (404)

We can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for. Would you like to head back to our homepage instead?

Fiekie247 Has tournament finished because i got this error when i clicked on ur link

link

Welcome back Tweeksta! Where have you been hiding? ?

10 hours ago, copyyy said:

@Fiekie247 I didn't even know about that, seems there is a lot of free tournaments thanks for sharing it on AG, but  a lot of players are registering 1000+ every time as I can see currently top 5 on the leaderboard but 3hours left xD

Got 5 scatters on 1$ ofc, then about 5 retriggers and still was unable to get in top 3.

madame.jpg

You will receive your payment tomorrow if your account is verified.

I havent won since my last first place win.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Useful to use ur daughter so that she can sit at the machine incase you need to nip to the loo and don't want some sniper coming in and grabbing ur cash from a compensated machine. 

Genting have a relaxed policy when it comes to child gambling - show her the delights of raging rhino. 

Ahh Mr.P I love your sense of humour 😂😂 Actually laughing out loud! It’s a shame I don’t have the attire to go in and take a peak! 

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Ahh Mr.P I love your sense of humour 😂😂 Actually laughing out loud! It’s a shame I don’t have the attire to go in and take a peak! 

They're not as fussy as they once were.

If they can let me in in joggy bottoms, a 2 month old beard and curry sauce down my white polo t *****, at 2am, you'll be fine....