Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Suvepuhkus
    Newest Member
    Suvepuhkus

• No registered users viewing this page.

The best off  :o  :unsure:  :fool:

The Blonde and the Two Dealers            

Two bored dealers are waiting around for someone to walk up and try their luck at the craps table. A very attractive lady comes in and wants to bet twenty-thousand dollars on a single roll of the dice. The dealers agree.

She says, "I hope you don't mind, but I feel much luckier when I'm half naked." With that she strips naked from the waist down, and rolls the dice while yelling, "Momma needs a new pair of pants!" She then begins jumping up and down and hugging each of the dealers.

"YES! I WIN! I WIN!" With that she picks up her money and clothes and quickly leaves.

The dealers just stare at each other dumbfounded. Finally one of them asks, "What did she roll anyway?" The other answers, "I don't know. I thought YOU were watching the dice!"

Dog Poker         

Two dog owners were bragging about the intelligence of their pets.

"The brightest dog I ever had," said one, "was a Great Dane that could play cards. He was a whiz at poker, but I had him put to sleep."

"You had him put to sleep, a bright dog like that? A dog like that would be worth a million dollars."

"Had to," he replied, "Caught him using marked cards!"

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

A Teachers Bet

Little Tommy was the quietest boy in school. He never answered any questions but his homework was always quite excellent. If any one said anything to him he would simply nod, or shake his head. The staff thought he was shy and decided to do something to give him confidence. "Tommy," said his teacher. "I've just bet Miss Smith $5 I can get you to say three words. You can have half." Tommy looked at her pityingly and said, "You lose."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You've got your money on number 6 you say?

Sorry...but I've got my money on number 7!

That's the one not in the picture...because he/she is already infront! :D

I think 7 is far behind, the small pinkie lady :D

I think 7 is far behind, the small pinkie lady :D

Sorry darling...but the runners don't follow the lane numbers in the background.

That small little pinky runner is number 4...from the left...and also number 4 from the right.

Number 7 is at the right most...not in the picture...hahaha. :D

• 3 weeks later...