Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Smokeymog36
    Newest Member
    Smokeymog36

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

@ales200  Just to remind you about how winning multipliers are actually counted from Bonus Buys wins.

If a Bonus Buy cost $10 (on $0.10 bet), and the final win was $112.00, then the actual win multiplier is only 11.2x, not 1120x as you think it was! 😜

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Runner Runner Megaways! What a slot by Stake Logic! It's got the classic slot symbols of fruits, bells and other stuff. In addition to those symbols it offers the live wheel when enabled causes a random spin to turn red in a heart beat type of way. When that happens it could ring bells which enables you to qualify into this live wheel for a nice multiplier or a bonus segment. Unlike Pragmatic Play where you need 4 scatters to trigger free spins having 3 crowns re-spins the other reels for another chance at the 4th scatter and if you land a new one it re-spins again for more scatters. 

70 players and only a few of us were selected. It was 3 people but can be like 15 at a time, the highest I've seen at any given moment.

I got Vegas Diamonds that pays like the "Big Bass" bonus feature. It reached 10x multiplier, too bad for the last one needed for 20x. Here's 547x on it.

Runner Runner Megaways Vegas Diamonds Bonus 547x April 29 2024.jpg

Runner Runner Megaways Vegas Diamonds Bonus 547x April 29 2024 #2.jpg

Runner Runner Megaways Vegas Diamonds Bonus 547x April 29 2024 #3.jpg

Sorry, these next screenshots were taken on the Pragmatic Play Social Tournaments website, but ... I did win a little cash prize so...

I did screenshot it originally because it's a slot that has yet to be released I believe.

No matter,  why I took it is because it took them a long  time but for me personally this is a good one.

It reminded me any Bonanza-like slot but with a 'Lights' by Netent element implemented.

I was hooked after the first couple of spins (+−100) and I got my new selection slot for the next PP contest.

Although trying to limit yourself to one specific game, especially with Pragmatic I can't guarante only using this game..I'll give it a try.

https://www.pragmaticplay.com/en/games/fruity-treats/?gamelang=en&cur=USD

NewPragmaticSlotFruity_NotBad_ActuallyImpressed.jpeg

NewPragmaticSlotFruity_NotBad_ActuallyImpressed2.jpeg

Fruity-Treats-slot-1.jpeg