Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    matthewclaire
    Newest Member
    matthewclaire

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Ooops...forgot...

How do they get into the list? Well, all I can say is that it is to individual tastes and preferences. There are still many players who still love the game, despite the recent ridiculously awful payouts, yet there are some players who are simply damn lucky on the game and always get the nice wins! We, the unlucky ones, can only envy and be jealous! Hahaha. ?

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Personally, I have nothing against seeing you or anyone else posting here on a daily basis. :D 

Yes, of course my dear Guru-san...but I already knew that, hehehe.

Anyway...as you would always say..."keep them coming"...so I am... ?

5 Scatters in Victorious paid a damn lousy 50x win...no wonder I didn't like the game! :p

Victorious 195x.jpg

Subtopia 309x.jpg

Twin Spin 162ax.jpg

10 minutes ago, fortunado30 said:

How do I know which games are the ok restricted games to play? 

One easy way is to key in the game's title in the 'Search' box at the top of this screen, wait for the game to load, and if it is a restricted game, you'd see a notification popping up.

Many games have country restrictions imposed nowadays, some game providers are even totally restricted for certain countries, so you need to do a lot of searching yourself to ascertain which games you can play from your country.

Yesterday, I tested out PnG's Queen's Day Tilt game...it reminds me of the game Ivan Hoe (can't remember by which provider)...but generally speaking, after almost 2 thousand spins, the best I could get was 134x (1 Accessation + 1 Retrigger in the free spins). Other than that, I was getting payouts of less than 4x most of the time...very disappointing...but worse of all, it made me SLEEPY in just 20 minutes of play - I almost dozed off several times, if not for the Accessation features, and the blardy hard to get 2 Free Spins games! Certainly not my kind of game...never mind that ridiculous 5000x win possibility...Pimped and Holiday Season can do better than this Queen's rubbish! <_<

Queen's Day Tilt 134x.jpg

50 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Yesterday, I tested out PnG's Queen's Day Tilt game...it reminds me of the game Ivan Hoe (can't remember by which provider)...but generally speaking, after almost 2 thousand spins, the best I could get was 134x (1 Accessation + 1 Retrigger in the free spins). Other than that, I was getting payouts of less than 4x most of the time...very disappointing...but worse of all, it made me SLEEPY in just 20 minutes of play - I almost dozed off several times, if not for the Accessation features, and the blardy hard to get 2 Free Spins games! Certainly not my kind of game...never mind that ridiculous 5000x win possibility...Pimped and Holiday Season can do better than this Queen's rubbish! <_<

Queen's Day Tilt 134x.jpg

I gave up with that QDT....another PNG that it's hard to work out if Medium or super high. I play some LV-MV PNG games like Sweet Alchemy only cos i like them but that game there sends me into a coma. How you can win the 5kx is, well i don't know. Least with BOD you know what you've gotta do.

I know all games are scripted to an extent but PNG's feel a lot more obviously so. Getting constant alterations in Reactoonz? You can forget about it. Some implosions mixed with the wild one - keep playing for another 100 spins and it comes in relatively often. 

I'd rather play Pimped one line tbh. Makes it super, super high but all you need is that one line to come in.

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Small are better than none at all!!

Hahaha...yes, and it's also true for many other things in life too...like a small wallet...small car...small whatever... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Never bored of seeing your incredible wins Afi! Always makes me want to go and play somewhere straight away and then I realise what my bank balance is ? Nah just kidding, I've still got money left in the pot from my withdrawals at the start of the year...just haven't managed to get lucky again yet.