Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Donlac87
    Newest Member
    Donlac87

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: FORUM EXCLUSIVE - January Screenshot Contest $250

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

You don’t even need an app on Apple, it’s literally just press the two button on your phone. So simple. 

You have two press two buttons in iphone but we have one button on android.  This is why Androids are better and apple is bad.

@cocopop3011 you have been trying to make us believe that iphones are better than Androids, they are not. We are going to bombard you with videos to prove that Androids are better. My Commander @Flatzem will launch attack on you with a new topic 'Apple vs Android' on my next order. 

Screenshot_2023-01-28-22-17-05-91_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

10 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

You have two press two buttons in iphone but we have one button on android.  This is why Androids are better and apple is bad.

@cocopop3011 you have been trying to make us believe that iphones are better than Androids, they are not. We are going to bombard you with videos to prove that Androids are better. My Commander @Flatzem will launch attack on you with a new topic 'Apple vs Android' on my next order. 

for me its 2 buttons on android, power and volume down (at same time)

Just now, Flatzem said:

but if you were to use the screen that shows after pressing the power button then you still would have to do 2 buttons, once to press the power button and then click on screenshot.

No. I just have to pull down notification bar and click screenshot.

18 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

You still have to swipe down to find that option, I’d have taken the screenshot before you had done that 🤣

1 minute ago, cocopop3011 said:

You still have to swipe down to find that option, I’d have taken the screenshot before you had done that 🤣

No. Just swipe down and click. 

Btw i have seen multiple iphone screenshots where the volume button sneaks in.  That must be annoying for you guys.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: FORUM EXCLUSIVE - January Screenshot Contest $250
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic