Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Loco8899
    Newest Member
    Loco8899

• No registered users viewing this page.

3 hours ago, Endorphina_Official said:

https://endorphina.com/games/wild-streak/play  and https://endorphina.com/games/crystal-skull/play  Thats weird , the links  are there but  no  lol...  one more time 

Tried out both games in fun mode.

Crystal Skull was a disappointment...no free spins, no multipliers, poor Bonus game...boring game!

Wild Streak was slightly better...dull base game, must buy Bonus Pop otherwise very hard to trigger 8 (only 8???) free spins, no multipliers, extra Wild symbols...but still not interesting enough.

I felt like I was playing games from at least 20 years ago maaaan! 😝

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

tested out Wild Streak, did 10 bonus buys (bonus buys cost 129x stake).....

returns were 86.5x, 12.5x, 54x, 22.5x, 17x, 21.5x, 182.5x, 95x, 203.5x, 207x..... avg 90.2x

total in 1290, total out 902........ loss of 388

Did you try out Crystal Skull?

If you didn't or haven't, don't bother! 😜

On 9/27/2022 at 11:07 AM, Endorphina_Official said:

Are you ready to do what it takes to keep living at the highest tier?

Encompassed in elite fortune and only the best, our newest premium slot grants you a new magnificent lifestyle with infinite choices, customized yachts and cars, pleasure, and all the golden riches of everyone's dreams. In this Emirate II slot, you'll finally be able to live like the high-rollers of this world. All the glam is ready for your taking.

Amongst the symbols on the reels, you'll find the Dubai skyline and Arab highlights such as the Burj Khalifa and the Emirates towers. For the SCATTER, you'll recognize the fascinating and brilliant Dubai. You will also spot the Palm Jumeirah, which acts as the WILD and substitutes for all symbols, except SCATTER. WILD appears stacked.

The slot has 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 fixed paylines. Matching symbols, except Scatter should be on paylines and adjacent reels, starting from the leftmost. Scatter wins and line wins are added.

All prizes in the paytable are shown in money or credits depending on the currently selected mode and shown for the currently selected bet.

You can double your winnings up to 10 times during the risk game.

Live the life of your dreams and experience what it's truly like to have everything at your fingertips within our newest Emirate II slot!    PLAY NOW!

ekmit 2.jpeg

But this game looks very tasty! I will definitely try to play it.

here are my Crystal Skull results (fun mode)

10 bonus buys at 109x stake (Treasure Hunt bonus) 

average return 98.4x .... on 9th bonus buy got the crystall skull and that bonus paid total of 304x

thus money in 1090, money out 984, loss of 106, RTP 97.25%

then had a go on the wheel of fortune bonus (25x stake) buys but could not get the wheel to stop on the bonus not matter what mostly ended up with 10x or 15x at the end of the attempts.

On 11/30/2022 at 2:51 PM, Afi4wins said:

Tried out both games in fun mode.

Crystal Skull was a disappointment...no free spins, no multipliers, poor Bonus game...boring game!

Wild Streak was slightly better...dull base game, must buy Bonus Pop otherwise very hard to trigger 8 (only 8???) free spins, no multipliers, extra Wild symbols...but still not interesting enough.

I felt like I was playing games from at least 20 years ago maaaan! 😝

🤣 How old are you  ? 

10 hours ago, Flatzem said:

here are my Crystal Skull results (fun mode)

10 bonus buys at 109x stake (Treasure Hunt bonus) 

average return 98.4x .... on 9th bonus buy got the crystall skull and that bonus paid total of 304x

thus money in 1090, money out 984, loss of 106, RTP 97.25%

then had a go on the Wheel of Fortune bonus (25x stake) buys but could not get the wheel to stop on the bonus not matter what mostly ended up with 10x or 15x at the end of the attempts.

Wooow !  I like the Treasure Hunt ... I felt like Indiana Jones with the snakes there lol

On 12/14/2022 at 10:54 PM, kayenne23 said:

I got a question for endorhpina team. Will you ever make a megaways slot ? It seems that you are one of the few providers that haven't released yet a megaways slot.

I hope they do not tbh honest, even if the market trend is going there, i would advise against it. Who knows maybe it might work. thing with Endorphina is - All their games are extremely highly volatile, yet best wins you see is around 500 - 1000x wins, I have never seen anymore more than 2000x with any streamer or myself personally ( Twerk, Minotaurus, Voodoo, Jet Sitter etc.) since 8 years ago to be honest.

Rather stick to the all pay ways slot like 4096 pay ways etc. I like your 243 up to 8192 pay ways slots, and the older ones ( Even though i never seen anything over 2000x.). the new games does not interest me at all and I doubt megaways will make a difference for me.

I mean I would like to think some of the games and its volatility that Endorphina provides, is even on par with some of NLC games(In terms of volatility), but it does not pay near that much and neither do they have base games that pay huge either.

I personally feel they need to change their strategy.

You take between 100 - 500 spins on average to bonus and average wins on most slots are between 50 - 150 x and if you really lucky like pinnit is on Bonanza, you might see 500 - 1000x.

well when it comes to wins in Endorphina slots, i will agree with you. The biggest win i had was on Minotaurus (3000x win, somewhere around it) and it has been more than 5 years ago. Most of the newer slots by Endorphina were not great in my opinion. The last time i saw a slot the particular studio and i was like ''well, this seems to have serious potential'' is Royal Xmass slot that offers 4096 ways with a max win of up to almost 100.000x if im not mistaken. Good lucky getting even 1/10 of this max win. 

As far as I can remember, the last few games from Endorphina that I had played were way back some years ago, during Twerk's time. Won nothing decent, won nothing more than 200x my stake, and losing almost all the time. I found them to be very poor paying games, so from then on, I had completely stopped playing Endorphina's games with real money till today. 😝

And the base game of most of these games are dead.

2 scatters come in very easily in a lot of games, but landing the 3rd is hard. Extremely hard to bonus with a lot of teasing.

Besides - The only game that I will play up until today is Geisha - I know average bonus comes in at 400 - 500 spins and average bonus pays x200 however the base game keeps a steady balance and its great for wagering.

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2022 at 9:54 PM, kayenne23 said:

I got a question for endorhpina team. Will you ever make a megaways slot ? It seems that you are one of the few providers that haven't released yet a megaways slot.

Hello @kayenne23 Thanks for your questions! I apologize for the delay, right now Endorphina does not have Megaways in its plans and we will stay with the classic. 💙❤️💛