Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Loco8899
    Newest Member
    Loco8899

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slot Online Big Buffalo megaways

I do not understand. In 4 months I played the big buffalo megaways slot almost daily. I bought 590 bonuses x 100 stakes. In all these bonuses I have never won a 1000 x stake. My loss on that slot was 9500 x. How many bonuses do you need to win in a slot? That slot has a maximum win set at 5000x the stake. My loss on the accumulated bonuses is double. Lots of bonuses bought at the same slot. I no longer understand anything. Please give your opinion

7 hours ago, Liverpool91 said:

I do not understand. In 4 months I played the big buffalo megaways slot almost daily. I bought 590 bonuses x 100 stakes. In all these bonuses I have never won a 1000 x stake. My loss on that slot was 9500 x. How many bonuses do you need to win in a slot? That slot has a maximum win set at 5000x the stake. My loss on the accumulated bonuses is double. Lots of bonuses bought at the same slot. I no longer understand anything. Please give your opinion

First of all, welcome to Askgamblers forum.

Secondly, please do not post the same message many times at different topic threads...that's spamming.

Thirdly, let me give you some hints and pointers about Bonus Buy games.

Games that feature a Bonus Buy or Free Spins Buy are designed for the IMPATIENT players! No waiting to get a bonus game and no wasting time doing hundreds and hundreds of spins to get one either...one buy and you instantly get a bonus or a free spins game. Instant fun.

However, games with such buy features are designed differently than from the standard no-buy-feature games. The big wins are usually achievable only from one of the many buys. How many buys required? No one can know. Very lucky players may get them early, but most others may get them only after many many buys.

Those 5000x, 10,000x, 20,000x or bigger wins are mostly just HYPE! In a standard game, you may need to do 10,000 spins or more just to get one 500x or 1000x win. With Bonus Buys, you may need to do many hundreds of buys just to get the same kind of wins! As for the max wins, better forget about them...they rarely happen...and streamers usually would get them first, leaving behind only empty shells for all the other players!

FORGET ABOUT BONUS BUY GAMES!!! Play the normal games instead!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 9:03 PM, Afi4wins said:

First of all, welcome to Askgamblers forum.

Secondly, please do not post the same message many times at different topic threads...that's spamming.

Thirdly, let me give you some hints and pointers about Bonus Buy games.

games that feature a Bonus Buy or Free Spins Buy are designed for the IMPATIENT players! No waiting to get a bonus game and no wasting time doing hundreds and hundreds of spins to get one either...one buy and you instantly get a bonus or a free spins game. Instant fun.

However, games with such buy features are designed differently than from the standard no-buy-feature games. The big wins are usually achievable only from one of the many buys. How many buys required? No one can know. Very lucky players may get them early, but most others may get them only after many many buys.

Those 5000x, 10,000x, 20,000x or bigger wins are mostly just HYPE! In a standard game, you may need to do 10,000 spins or more just to get one 500x or 1000x win. With Bonus Buys, you may need to do many hundreds of buys just to get the same kind of wins! As for the max wins, better forget about them...they rarely happen...and streamers usually would get them first, leaving behind only empty shells for all the other players!

FORGET ABOUT BONUS BUY GAMES!!! Play the normal games instead!

Thanks for the reply. I'm new to this world. That's why I asked here that such a thing has never happened to me to play a slot so much. To have such great losses without a great gain. At the moment we have reached 599 bonuses bought Loss 9824 x stake. According to you, I think I'd better retire. That game simply refused to pay anything big. It gives me a win of 300x or 400x even 500x and the following bonuses nothing ... Just a loss. I repeat ... The loss is double that slot can pay. It is set to a maximum of 5000x.

• 1 year later...

That's rough luck, mate. It sounds frustrating to play a slot so often and not hit big. Buying 590 bonuses and still not hitting a 1000x stake win is tough. The fact that your losses are double the slot's max win is quite a setback. Maybe it's worth trying a different slot for a change? Read on this article to find out about the top 5 megaways and let me know if you find anything you find interesting.