Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leandrozenon
    Newest Member
    Leandrozenon

• No registered users viewing this page.

My Magnificent Six : Thai Paradise

Looking back to the good old golden days when slot games were limited in numbers and in types, I'd be playing mostly on fruits or animals themed games, including those themed on ancient Mythologies as well. Then Novomatic started introducing their 'Book Of Ra' game, with each spin needing only 10 cents, when most other games would need 15 - 25 cents, yet the game was offering an incredible winning possibility of 5000x the bet size. In those days, this was simply superb! Needless to say, 'Book Of Ra' quickly became one of my hot favourite games to play back then, but not now.

Nowadays, you'd now find an abundance of 'Book' games, under various game titles, with many gameplay variants, and with additional special features as well. Some are very good games to play, but most are just like another book game...play them a few times, then that's it. On to another type of game.

As for me, I have always been the old-school player type of person, preferring to stick to a few well-tested games, but occasionally trying out newer games nonetheless. After decades of playing numerous slot games, I now have my few favourites which I call 'My Magnificent Six'. It was on seven, but the seventh game failed to perform to my liking, so it was finally kicked out, hahaha.

The top of My Magnificent Six games, as regular AG members would already know by now, is 'Thai Paradise', a 15 lines game by Playtech, with the same 5000x maximum possible win. No other book game could hold my interest for so long, or as strongly as this game could, and this may go on for many more years to come. The best part is, I have gotten all 15 of the top symbol (Thai Lady) in one of the free spins feature games, getting a whopping 5019x win at the end of it. No other book game has ever given me this kind of win, so Thai Paradise will always be my Number 1 Book Game!

I am a very similar player to you now Afi, although I don't play as much. But, when I do I go old school. But it's mainly because, there is so much choice now and it's s overwhelming picking when I'm on a time limit. Years ago I had all the time in the world to play all day, every day but my life is certainly different now. 

My partner used to love Book of Ra,  I think the only two I have played is this one and Book of Dead tbh. 

Thai Paradise will always remind me of you, as will  Supe it up, but I'm guessing this is the game that got demoted is it Afi?

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I am a very similar player to you now Afi, although I don't play as much. But, when I do I go old school. But it's mainly because, there is so much choice now and it's s overwhelming picking when I'm on a time limit. Years ago I had all the time in the world to play all day, every day but my life is certainly different now. 

My partner used to love Book of Ra,  I think the only two I have played is this one and Book of Dead tbh. 

Thai Paradise will always remind me of you, as will  Supe it Up, but I'm guessing this is the game that got demoted is it Afi?

If you're guessing that Supe It Up was the seventh magnificent game that got demoted, well, actually, nope! Hahaha. I had lost interest in the game the moment Microgaming switched it into an HTML5 version, changing everything that I had loved about the game. Have almost never played it again so far! Had it remained unchanged, in the same ways as my few Playtech games, then yes, Supe It Up would remain my number 1 Magnificent Game today.

That seventh game was actually Buffalo Blitz, which I soon realised that it was a rash decision on my side to even include it into my magnificent seven team. The game has failed me on almost every occasion that I played it, couldn't even get one win of 300x or more, and I simply hate the consistently low wins of the free spins feature games...always dishing out rubbish payouts of 0x up to 10x.  Yeah, that Buffalo should never have been included into my magnificent team in the first place!

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

If you're guessing that Supe it Up was the seventh magnificent game that got demoted, well, actually, nope! Hahaha. I had Lost interest in the game the moment Microgaming switched it into an HTML5 version, changing everything that I had loved about the game. Have almost never played it again so far! Had it remained unchanged, in the same ways as my few Playtech games, then yes, Supe It Up would remain my number 1 Magnificent Game today.

That seventh game was actually Buffalo Blitz, which I soon realised that it was a rash decision on my side to even include it into my magnificent seven team. The game has failed me on almost every occasion that I played it, couldn't even get one win of 300x or more, and I simply hate the consistently low wins of the free spins feature games...always dishing out rubbish payouts of 0x up to 10x.  Yeah, that Buffalo should never have been included into my magnificent team in the first place!

Aha! I wonder if any new games will ever make it into the magificent?

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Aha! I wonder if any new games will ever make it into the magificent?

Honestly speaking, I really doubt if any new game can ever make it into my magnificent team. Everything about new games are pure rubbish, beautified to look gorgeous, ornamented to appear expensive and priceless...take away all those win ways and huge multipliers and they show their true value...not even 10% worth of a magnificent game!

A Magnificent game, in my books, refer to any slot game that keeps its promises, as indicated in its paytable, that keeps a player playing it again and again for many years on (not the play for a few months then game retired kind), and the kind of game that a player can rely on to get regular good decent wins of 500x or more the total bet size.

Almost all new games would not provide these characteristics...they are mostly 'here today gone tomorrow' kind of games...the kind that gives a player a nice big win early on, then leaves the player with only skin and bones left.

My Magnificent Six games have all been fully tried and tested, over a period of about 20 years (+ or - a bit), and have proven their reliability, even after that horrible change from Flash into HTML5 versions. Nonetheless, they no longer play or pay as good as their Flash versions, but are still very worthy of regular playing.