Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BrAE86
    Newest Member
    BrAE86

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: January Contest Week One - Win $50

Welcome to the first of four contests that we will be running this month!

Week One 1st January - 8th January  

One Winner Picked at Random to Win $50

Let’s kick off the year as we mean to go on! To appreciate all of your support to AG throughout 2020, which we all appreciate has been a difficult year you can win $50 and all you have to do is comment “I want to win”

You will also be required to contribute to the forum this week. This means you can choose ANY of our other topics to reply to and get involved in. Anyone who enters but does not contribute to the rest of the forum this week will not be entered into the prize draw. I will be checking everyone's activity before the draw takes place.

I will hold a random draw and ONE winner will win $50 cash. 

Terms and Conditions

• This is open to members who have at least 25 forum posts or more  
  • Payments will be made no later than 15th February
  • You must contribute elsewhere in the forum or your entry will be invalid
  • Payments can be made by Skrill or Bank Wire Transfer 
  • Players from Russia are restricted

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

I was thinking about the 2nd week contest (Create a Meme), got an idea, but found out that 'meme' is actually pronounced as 'meem'...so there goes one  idea into the bin! 🤪

I actually discovered this myself on Boxing Day, I always announced it as it looks me-me 🤣

10 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

I thought it was pronounced as 'mem'...so was thinking of creating a joke using 'maam'! :D

Haha, well that’s just given me an idea anyway. Maybe I’ll change to so if you can’t create a meme you can post your favourite one instead. Like I said, there’s no strict rules so don’t worry 😉 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Haha, well that’s just given me an idea anyway. Maybe I’ll change to so if you can’t create a meme you can post your favourite one instead. Like I said, there’s no strict rules so don’t worry 😉 

Maybe the theme of the meme should be gambling related.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:06 AM, Afi4wins said:

Why can't they just spell the word as meem instead of meme! 😜

Exactly! I was playing a game with family members Boxing Day and I had to read this word out. Of course, read it as me-me and they all laughed. If they just spelt it meem it would have saved me the embarrassment 🤣

To those who have entered - please al make sure that you have contributed to the forum this week. 

This contest will end on  Saturday, I don't have a strict time, I'll end it when I can pop on. I will do a random draw to pick one winner to win $50 to be paid at the beginning of next month. 

The next contest will start on the 9th of January in a new thread so watch this space!

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: January Contest Week One - Win $50
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic